Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Whatcha Eating Today Celiacs?

71 posts in this topic

Yummy, that sounds fabulous!!!!!! Thank you!!!

You're welcome :D We just got finished eating the leftovers for dinner tonight. It's even better the second time.

Ads by Google:

Yesterday:

Breakfast 6 almonds and strawberry smoothie

Snack gluten-free Pretzels and a crispy gluten-free cereal bar yummy

Lunch Steamed Brocolli with rice and gluten-free terriyaki sauce

Snack Fruit roll up

Dinner carrots, alot of them

Desert gluten-free brownie

I'm getting better with the healthier food, still have a ways to go yet. But prepared for more change ;)

Banana, grapes, ice berg lettuce and cashew-cream Caesar salad dressing, sweet potato.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Apple

Snack: Eda mame

Lunch: Smoothie

Best Dinner Ever: GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAK TOPPED WITH SAUTED PORTABELLO MUSHROOMS WITH GARLIC AND BUTTER, AND A SIDE SALAD WITH 1/2 HARD BOILED EGG, CHEESE, TOMATOES AND gluten-free THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING.

(I know all caps is annoying but that dinner was so good it deserved the attention. :D

Dessert: nothing, stuffed from dinner

Work out today was 1 hour of abs, legs, and arms (Total body work out) and jogged 1/2 mile

That was a good day!

Breakfast: Udi's toast with peanut butter

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Homemade split pea soup with ham, a piece of Udi's Bread, fresh grapes

No snack, lunch filled me up

Dinner: Ham slices, brown rice, romaine lettuce salad with sliced pear, choped nuts, and homemade basalmic vinegar/olive oil dressing.

Dessert: 1 Hershey Dark Chocolate with Almonds Nugget

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Strawbery rhubarb crisp (cooked the night before) (gluten-free Oats)

Snack: nuts

Lunch: Homemade hummus, veggie sticks, homemade chicken soup, kettle brand s & p potatoe chips.

Snack: Nuts

Dinner: Grilled chicken breasts (over charcoal, plain, no marinade) sweet potatoe, red grapes.

(P.S. The strawberry rhubarb crisp was really awful, but I've always hated oatmeal except on desserts, and was trying to work that into my diet.)

Breakfast: Smoothie

Snack: pinapple tidbits

Lunch: slimfast shake

Dinner: used left over grilled steak to make enchilada's:

Bottom layer of refried beans sprinkled with cheese, then corn tortilla layer, added enchelada sauce to the chopped up steak and cheese :) very yummy

Dessert: more pinapple

Work out: 30 minutes of abs and 20 minutes cardio

Had another great day!

Sorry for the delay--I do this slightly different every time.

Preheat oven to 400

Grate 3 medium zucchini and squeeze out excess moisture. Add to this 2 eggs and 2 cups of any shredded cheese you like, (I tend to use mozzarella, but a mix is also good).

When blended, spread evenly into a 13x9 baking dish. (either greased or lined with non stick foil)

Bake for 15 minutes.

Remove from oven and carefully top with sauce and anything else you like on pizza.

Return to oven and bake for another 30 minutes or so till browned and bubbly.

Let it sit a few minutes before cutting.

That sounds so good! I must try it, thank you for sharing

Yesterday:

Great Brunch: Bacon, scrambled eggs and gluten-free pancakes :D

Snack: fruit roll up

Dinner: Chili with tortilla chips

Dessert: mimi peanut M&M packet

Another good day.

Okay, I feel as if I'm tne only one responding to this topic. Thats alright i'm still going to reply daily.

Today

Breakfast: apple

Lunch: smoothie

Dinner homeade hamburger helper and a salad

I haven't responded lately because I got CC a few days ago and was sick for three days. My meals get screwy when that happens.

Yesterday

Breakfast- coffee, bottle water

Lunch- herb salad with chicken grapes and strawberries. Bottle of water

Snack-boiled egg minus the yoke

Had late night out

late dinner in-1 0z low fat cheese with grapes. Chicken and carrot sticks dipped into a natural salad dressing. Glass of white wine

midnight treat- two spoonfuls off Betty Crocker chocolate icing that was meant for my birthday cake this week

Today I had 2 handfulls of almonds

1 handfull of peanut M&Ms

Left over ham from Easter with mashed potatoes topped with cheese, sour cream and bacon bits.

I also sauted baby bella mushrooms and asparagus with garlic and butter.

Work out: Body works plus abs class for 1 hour then more abs and arm work for another 1/2 hour.

Overall good day

I've not been doing great since I'm on spring break. Been sleeping through breakfast.

Coffee, water

Salad with 3 boiled egg whites, veggies, strawberries and grapes water

Grilled chicken tenders glazed with a natural Balsamic vinaigrette(finally found a bottle dressing with no corn)

grilled veggies on top of quinoa.

1oz low fat cheese with grapes

I got glutened at the same time as you.... It screwed me up for 3 days, just like you....

I caught my 13 year old daughter wiping her gluteny hands on my dish towel after she ate wheat toast. She admitted that she had done the same thing the day before at breakfast (instead of washing her hands). I used that same towel to dry my coffee cup after breakfast that day. I guess maybe I wiped some gluten into it. Since then, I have implemented my own dish towel that know one is to touch.

I haven't responded lately because I got CC a few days ago and was sick for three days. My meals get screwy when that happens.

Yesterday

Breakfast- coffee, bottle water

Lunch- herb salad with chicken grapes and strawberries. Bottle of water

Snack-boiled egg minus the yoke

Had late night out

late dinner in-1 0z low fat cheese with grapes. Chicken and carrot sticks dipped into a natural salad dressing. Glass of white wine

midnight treat- two spoonfuls off Betty Crocker chocolate icing that was meant for my birthday cake this week

I got glutened at the same time as you.... It screwed me up for 3 days, just like you....

I caught my 13 year old daughter wiping her gluteny hands on my dish towel after she ate wheat toast. She admitted that she had done the same thing the day before at breakfast (instead of washing her hands). I used that same towel to dry my coffee cup after breakfast that day. I guess maybe I wiped some gluten into it. Since then, I have implemented my own dish towel that know one is to touch.

I can relate! I cook gluten-free, however my children do have snacks or frozen meals that contain gluten. Every once in awhile I will let my daughter get waffles. I need to convert her to gluten-free ones! They eat gluten-free pasta now. I hate when I get CC at home. They also do wraps and have some breads around at times. I've tried to make part of the kitchen a gluten-free zone, but with teens thats difficult at times. My daughter is better at keeping it safe than my son. She won't kiss me or touch my stuff if she has eaten gluten. They have a gluten table and there are rules using any part of the counter top.

Meant to also say, I do not use dish towels anymore. Paper towels are my friend :)

Breakfast-MIA

Slept in..yay!

coffee, bottle of water

Lunch-herb salad with veggies and left over chicken, grapes(need to change that up)

snack-3 boiled egg whites(needed protien to get me through afternoon)-grapes(they were already washed)

went to DR busy afternoon evening

dinner

grilled chicken and veggies(hooked on it) side salad of herbs, jicama and lettuces. Strawberries...

Meant to also say, I do not use dish towels anymore. Paper towels are my friend :)

I feel way safrer when I use paper towels. I may have to stick to that. Good idea!

I always use paper towels for everything! I know its not great for the environment, but I have to be super sure not to get glutened. If I get glutened it better be from a bite of pizza! :D I wont eat pizza that has gluten and I sure wont use regular dish towels that my family uses.

Breakfast: Two slices homemade gluten-free bread with raspberry jam and natural peanut butter. Also half a glass of carrot juice.

Snack: Cauliflower florets and cucumber slices dipped in olive and sun-dried tomato hummus (also homemade)

Lunch: 1 homemade veggie burger (veggies, hemp seed, rice, herbs) with a homemade gluten-free bun. Served with a kale, cabbage and pumpkin seed salad and a few slices of roasted butternut squash.

Snack: 15 or so rice crackers (masala flavoured) and a glass of chocolate soy milk

Supper: Since my boyfriend is going away tomorrow I will be making him a treat for supper :) I'm making a mixed mushroom and caramelized onion pizza seasoned with white wine, rosemary, garlic, shallots and topped with vegan (Follow my Heart) cheese.

wow i love this thread this is just what i have been looking for this is day 3 going gluten-free

breakfast- ham,baccon,green onion,baby bella mushoom,cherry tomatoes cut up ,basil,garlic,cooked and when almost done add 2 eggs and add to a gluten-free tortilla

lunch-still full from breakfast ,made gluten-free bread mix into buns had one of thoes (not bad for taste heavier than reg bread )

supper- bbq steak,soy beans,baked potato

I always miss this, and always mean to come and check out all the food people are having!

Bfast - leftovers from the night before: beef and tomato stew with onions, bell pepper, and tomatoes

snack - bell peppers and roasted acorn squash seeds

Lunch - skipped it

snack - popped sorghum with olive oil and salt

Dinner - beef and tomato stew again

Not terribly exciting, but I was happy with it because I didn't have to make anything as it was all leftovers. Makes for a much more stress free day. :-)