Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Tuesday'-Whatcha Eating Today Celiacs?

10 posts in this topic

We're on day 2 of the "Whatcha Eating Today Celiacs?" trial. Lets see if this takes off. I had a blood draw today to check for more food allergies. I forgot to have him check for coffee and chocolate allergies.....DARN! I may be able to call tomorrow and have it added.

Breakfast- Coffee, cream, and sugar

Breakfast- 2 slices of Udi's toast with butter

Lunch-protein shake (Mootopia milk with whey protein) Larabar (apples and cinnimon)

snack- 4 gluten-free Pamela's ginger snaps

Dinner-3 ounces of roast beef, 8 baby carrots and 1 small red potato

Ads by Google:

2 cups coffee with sugar free nestle creamer. 1 egg spinach omelette w/ mozzarella & curry powder.

1/2 Redwood hill farms Goat Yogurt Vanilla w/ 1 tbsp. gluten-free rolled oats & 1/5 of a banana.

3 brazil nuts.

frozen mocha (& a lactaid ;) )

the last few sips of my green smoothie from yesterday & a couple of rice crackers.

Tinkyada spinach spaghetti w/ canned Red salmon, peas, EVOO, parm/romano, green onions, tomatoes, & balsamic

& decaf iced tea

& will probably get out some Enjoy Life choco chips in a sec.

Breakfast - Apple

Lunch - Strawberry and Banana Smoothie

Snacks - nacho's gluten-free of course, 2 of pamala's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies

Dinner - Steak, sauted portabello mushroom, baked potato

Dessert - Betty Crocker gluten-free Brownies :D yum

Thanks for posting! It seems that despite our problems with wheat and other foods, we eat very well!!! Your menus look yummy!

I won't be posting tomorrow, I have to go get and ultra-sound and labs. I might need my gallbladdder out, I thought it was another food allergy, but maybe it's my Gallbladder. The doc seems to think so! I'll let y'all know....

Yesterday

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs topped with cheddar cheese and 3 pieces of bacon

Lunch - peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Snack - watermelon

Dinner - Mrs. Leepers beef lasagna, but i added corn and then topped it with cheddar cheese and crumbled frito's low sodium corn chips

Dessert - betty crocker brownie again :lol:

First breakfast - Non-Fat Greek Yogurt with Blueberries

(Work out)

Second Breakfast - (1) Low fat chicken sausage, egg white omelet with veggies, (1) piece of gluten free bread

Mid morning snack: Fuji apple with almond butter + protein shake

Lunch: Pork tenderloin medallions (leftover from day before), gluten-free brown rice, steamed frozen veggies

Mid day snack: Fresh strawberries with non fat yogurt

Dinner: Pan seared cod fillets (thawed from frozen) with black beans & steamed broccoli.

Snack before bed: Low fat cottage cheese + small protein shake

Bedtime...ZZZZZZZZZ

Breakfast - Honey Nut Rice Chex and bannana / milk

Lunch - Udi's whole grain (almost typed whole wheat - LOL) bread, Applegate Farm Turkey, Weight Watchers cheese

Synder's Pretzels & a WW Caramel Bar

Snack - WW string cheese

Dinner - don't know yet

I think our wheat allergies and Celiacs force us to eat healthier diets than the average person. Thanks to all who posted. I love reading the replies.

I think our wheat allergies and Celiacs force us to eat healthier diets than the average person. Thanks to all who posted. I love reading the replies.

Amen Trish!

And although I have worked in the organic food business for 10+ years, being a Celiac has helped me EVEN better.

Psssss.... I have a Chocolove Dark Chocolate bar with Sea Salt in my desk drawer and nosh on a square here and there throughout the day to help with my sweet tooth. ;)