3 replies to this topic

#1 glutenfreeinminnesota

glutenfreeinminnesota

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

Maybe people know this already, but thought I would share in case you don't!! Friday's has a allergen menu, and right on the BACK of the menu, there's a gluten allergen list. Though, not an extensive list, there's plenty to choose from!! I had the Shrimp and Salmon and it was great!! The staff was knowledgeable and very friendly about it. Another place to eat! It's been 6 hours since eating there and I feel no ill effects! Yay!
Diagnosed with Celiac Disease November 2009
2011:
Anemia is gone for the first time in my life, Yay!
Teeth are cleaner according to my dentist (interesting, eh???)
Eyesight has improved for the first time in my life (another interesting thing!)

**My advice to the newly diagnosed** HANG IN THERE!! It gets better and is so worth the seemly long road to getting better. Just be happy you can make yourself healthy with a diet change, and not have to take pills for the rest of your life. :D

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 lynnelise

lynnelise

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:32 AM

Good news! Thanks for sharing! :)

#3 elfdream

elfdream

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

Just ate there last night. Their allergen menu is very detailed. I wasn't all that hungry and just had a had a blue cheese (I tolerate cheese) wedge salad. So far so good.

#4 shayre

shayre

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

I ate there too, and they were trying to be very accomodating, but maybe I have too many issues. I can't have dairy, soy or corn either, so my choice ended up being a salad with steak on it plain. They informed me that no chicken and only 2 cuts of steak were gluten free. No spices or sauces. It was okay, and I didn't get sick. It feels that I had to talk A LOT to get where I needed to be though...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: