Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Tgi Friday's Allergen Menu!

4 posts in this topic

Maybe people know this already, but thought I would share in case you don't!! Friday's has a allergen menu, and right on the BACK of the menu, there's a gluten allergen list. Though, not an extensive list, there's plenty to choose from!! I had the Shrimp and Salmon and it was great!! The staff was knowledgeable and very friendly about it. Another place to eat! It's been 6 hours since eating there and I feel no ill effects! Yay!

Ads by Google:

Good news! Thanks for sharing! :)

Just ate there last night. Their allergen menu is very detailed. I wasn't all that hungry and just had a had a blue cheese (I tolerate cheese) wedge salad. So far so good.

I ate there too, and they were trying to be very accomodating, but maybe I have too many issues. I can't have dairy, soy or corn either, so my choice ended up being a salad with steak on it plain. They informed me that no chicken and only 2 cuts of steak were gluten free. No spices or sauces. It was okay, and I didn't get sick. It feels that I had to talk A LOT to get where I needed to be though...