2 replies to this topic

#1 Igg postive

Igg postive

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

I just received a coupon (buy one meal get one free) for Ruby Tuesday's from Discover Card. So I look up their menu and it is a brand new one for April 2011. You might be interested http://rubytuesday.c...al/allergen.pdf to check. It also has other allergens like milk.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Darissa

Darissa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

We have eaten at Ruby Tuesday only once, in Branson Missouri last year on vacation. The menu was more limited at that time, it seems to have expanded. We went on off hours, it was not busy, we talked to the mananger and we both ordered one of the bacon cheeseburgers without bun and baked potato and salad. Neither one of us got sick. That was are only experience there. We will have to try it again. Thanks for posting their new menu.

#3 Igg postive

Igg postive

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:34 PM

We have eaten at Ruby Tuesday only once, in Branson Missouri last year on vacation. The menu was more limited at that time, it seems to have expanded. We went on off hours, it was not busy, we talked to the mananger and we both ordered one of the bacon cheeseburgers without bun and baked potato and salad. Neither one of us got sick. That was are only experience there. We will have to try it again. Thanks for posting their new menu.

Thanks for the heads up on Ruby Tuesday. I am new on the diet and have only eaten out only a few times. I have been trying to plan where I eat so it is a good experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: