This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Putting Pressure On Spot In Ear

lockett

lockett Newbie

Hi, I have an autoimmune disease of the bowel and stomach. There is a free simple method of putting pressure on a spot in the ear that can be done with a piece of an organic cotton ballthat has been used in various countries for various diseases according to the internet and other sources, that stimulates the immune system in a beneficial way.

A woman I know who always gets symptoms from eating gluten wrote in another internet forum that she tried it for her long standing Celiac Disease, also an autoimmune disease as Im sure you all know. She said she tried it just before and during a challenge with gluten (wheat bread) and reports it completely prevented any symptoms from her Celias disease.

I know 2 other people (and me too) who use it to completely eliminate symptoms of their ulcerative colitis and Crohns. THey had to stop taking immunesuppressive drugs first or while doing it for it to work and I agree because they prevented it from working. One of them had a 20 horrible case of Ulcerative Colitis that did not respond to any drug he tried and is now symptom free. aSo 4 out of 5 who used it for autoimmune bowel disease became rapidly symptom free, Celiac disease immediately and the one failure was seen in someone who tried it for Crohnw while remaining on 2 immunosuppressive meds which negates the effect.

I know one person who has irritible bowel disease who tried it and she says with it she is symptom free and without it she always relapses.

The University of Arizona is trying to get funding for a study using it in AIDS.

Here is how we did it in more detail.

By putting slight pressure against the spot in one ear (either ear-but just one ear at a time) that spot being right next to the beginning of the ear canal where the end of your fingertip would touch if you inserted your forefinger ( index finger )into your ear as far as it can go.

This can be accomplished in several ways. A piece of cotton to create the same pressure as the fingertip would. Synthetic objects dont work so forget an ear plug and and the body balks at genetically engineered cotton as if it were a synthetic too and all cotton balls in the US contain GE cotton so now its necessary to buy organic cotton balls (which are therefore not GE) from any health food market. If you live somewhere where you dont have ready access to a health food market you can try something that although not generally as succesful in diseases as the organic cotton is still effective for some purposes-ascrunched up part of a piece of toilet paper to create the pressure. Cotton and paper are similar in that most all of each is cellulose which is made up of glucose like molecules and somehow the body appreciates that as these 2 items are the only ones I have found that work like the fingertip, toilet paper about 80% as effective as cotton.

Keep checking it to make sure it hasnt come away from the spot next to the ear canal. Remember one ear at a time -either ear. Shouldnt be so big as to be uncomfortable but big enough to recreate the fingertip pressure. Just dont try it around your computer as the EM energy from the computer or monitor makes the immune system unstimulateable. and it is even counterproductive to use the cotton or paper when in that state. Try it and see. Maybe it will work for most Celiac cases-? Good Luck. Steve

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Carriefaith Enthusiast

I've heard of pressure points that can heal and I am not skeptical of them since my mother has been to acupuncture for her severe migraines which were drastically reduced after treatment. Just remember that this technique may relieve symptoms, but it would in no way cure celiac disease or prevent intestinal damage from eating gluten and should only be used during accidents, pre-testing, or dietary challanges (I know that you did not make that statement but I felt like I had to say it just to prevent confusion ;) )

B)

lockett Newbie

Hi Carrie, I respectfully disagree. First this is not acupressure as I have tried that in vain but a new way to stimulate the immune system to behave normally in all 4 of us and as such there is not any noticeable inflammation or damage by the immune system upon the colon or stomach and that would seemingly be the case also in celiac as that is an autoimmune system disease also. This is not the mere cessation of pain. FOr example my rash that accompanies my autoimmune disease is elimated while doing this. THe redness of the stomach disapperears and the excessive and ill formed bowel movements with blood of the South African , the worst case, are completely gone he reports, and now he can eat anything he wants he repports (ulcerative colitis). The Crohns case reports no symptoms and normal bowel movements as well as the absence of pain also. Regards, Steve

I've heard of pressure points that can heal and I am not skeptical of them since my mother has been to acupuncture for her severe migraines which were drastically reduced after treatment. Just remember that this technique may relieve symptoms, but it would in no way cure celiac disease or prevent intestinal damage from eating gluten and should only be used during accidents, pre-testing, or dietary challanges (I know that you did not make that statement but I felt like I had to say it just to prevent confusion  ;) )

B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FaithInScienceToo Contributor

Lockett, PLEASE provide, if you have any,

web URLS to any pertinent scientific research studies -

Thanks,

Gina

celiac3270 Collaborator

It may relieve symptoms as Carrie suggested, but I cannot believe that it would actually prevent any intestinal inflammation or damage. Our bodies simply lack the ability to break down the gluten...I don't see how pressing anything can change that.

I can understand where pressure might help in such cases as migraines, where pain is probably the largest factor, not damage or something, but in this case I'm doubtful. Do you eat gluten regularly with this technique? And, provided that you have been on gluten for three months, have you been tested again to see if the gluten is causing damage? There can be no visible intestinal damage and still rampant, damaging celiac.

lovegrov Collaborator

Have you had antibody tests or a biopsy lately? That's essential. Feeling better is proof of nothing.

richard

lockett Newbie

Skip the toilet paper -I tried a different brand this morning and it doesnt work well--It was recycled I think--so its organic cotton if anyone wants to try it but from your replies it doesnt sound like you all arent into trying anything that isnt already in the New England Journal of Medicine . Such is life I guess. Steve

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

ianm Apprentice

Lockett you have to understand why we are skeptical. Many of us have been very sick for a very long time. When someone comes along making a claim that a wad of cotton will fix a very serious disease we need to see more proof than what you have provided. This is a very knowledgeable group of people on celiac. We know what works and we've heard all kinds of claims about this cure and that cure. The only real cure is a gluten free diet. Without further documentation as proof your claim is something that only relieves symptoms but does not address the problem.

lovegrov Collaborator

Of course we're skeptical. Some people having raging celiac with no symptoms at all and some people who used to have symptoms stop having them. We might listen if you used the pressure point method ONLY for months and then came back to tell us blood tests and a biopsy were negative.

I was probably just days from dying of undiagnosed celiac. Eating gluten-free saved my life. I'm going to have to have better proof of something before I'll risk my life on it.

richard

lockett Newbie

So as my autoimmuine disease of the gut not Celiac tell excuse my ignorance about celiac-is everyone 100% cured by being 100% gluten free?--Is everyone able and willing to go gluten free for the rest of their life so no other therapy would be necessary or helpful in any way?--If the answer is yes to these questions then why would anyone who follows that cure be here reading these posts on a Celiac website?-If there is no alternative to gluten free that is necessary or desirable?--Wondering-Steve (Lockett)

Of course we're skeptical. Some people having raging celiac with no symptoms at all and some people who used to have symptoms stop having them. We might listen if you used the pressure point method ONLY for months and then came back to tell us blood tests and a biopsy were negative.

I was probably just days from dying of undiagnosed celiac. Eating gluten-free saved my life. I'm going to have to have better proof of something before I'll risk my life on it.

richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

melhopkins02 Rookie
Skip the toilet paper -I tried a different brand this morning and it doesnt work well--It was recycled I think--so its organic cotton if anyone wants to try it but from your replies it doesnt sound like you all arent into trying anything that isnt already in the New England Journal of Medicine .  Such is life I guess.  Steve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, i don't think that it's at all. The thing is, everyone on here just wants proof of this before trying something like that. If you had results that said you still had no damage after eating gluten, then that says more. Of even something that we were able to read, from a reliable source, showing that this, in fact, is a way to be able to eat gluten again, then we would love to try it. But I have lived for several years very very sick and going back to that is something I just can't risk. I am willing to try anything...just have to have medical proof first

KaitiUSA Enthusiast
So as my autoimmuine disease of the gut   not Celiac tell excuse my ignorance about celiac-is everyone 100% cured by being 100% gluten free?--Is everyone able and willing to go gluten free for the rest of their life so no other therapy would be necessary or helpful in any way?--If the answer is yes to these questions then why would anyone who follows that cure be here reading these posts on a Celiac website?-If there is no alternative to gluten free that is necessary or desirable?--Wondering-Steve (Lockett)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Being gluten free works for me. My damage has healed and my symptoms went away. I am very skeptical of someone telling me there is a cure for it. How will I know if it is doing damage to my intestines? Symptoms do not matter with celiac...I may have them and I may not. Plus so many people "claim" there is a cure for it..if there is then doctors would catch on and everyone else would do that but the fact is there is no proof right now.

I am on the site because I like to help people, I like to have people to talk to that know what I have been through and when I do accidentally get glutened I feel like crap and everyone here is so supportive.

No I do not mind sticking to a gluten-free diet my whole life...it is much better for me anyway.

celiac3270 Collaborator
Skip the toilet paper -I tried a different brand this morning and it doesnt work well--It was recycled I think--so its organic cotton if anyone wants to try it but from your replies it doesnt sound like you all arent into trying anything that isnt already in the New England Journal of Medicine .  Such is life I guess.  Steve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want proof...I've been sick too long to risk everything on something like that. There are so many gimmicks for using pills, enzymes, liver flushes, pressure points, etc. So pardon me, but I want medical evidence behind this.

So as my autoimmuine disease of the gut  not Celiac tell excuse my ignorance about celiac-is everyone 100% cured by being 100% gluten free?--Is everyone able and willing to go gluten free for the rest of their life so no other therapy would be necessary or helpful in any way?--If the answer is yes to these questions then why would anyone who follows that cure be here reading these posts on a Celiac website?-If there is no alternative to gluten free that is necessary or desirable?--Wondering-Steve (Lockett)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am ABSOLUTELY willing to be gluten-free for the rest of my life and quite frankly, I expect to do so. If a cure comes along, well, that's great, but I'm content with my lifestyle. I don't need to pop pills to be healthy, and that's what really matters.

mytummyhurts Contributor
So as my autoimmuine disease of the gut  not Celiac tell excuse my ignorance about celiac-is everyone 100% cured by being 100% gluten free?--Is everyone able and willing to go gluten free for the rest of their life so no other therapy would be necessary or helpful in any way?--If the answer is yes to these questions then why would anyone who follows that cure be here reading these posts on a Celiac website?-If there is no alternative to gluten free that is necessary or desirable?--Wondering-Steve (Lockett)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, everyone is cured by a 100% gluten free diet. Except, maybe if you have had the disease untreated for so long that the damage is more serious.

I am able and willing to be gluten free for the rest of my life. It is hard, but like Kaiti said it is better for us. It forces you to eat better. I've cut way back on fast food. I used to eat fast food a few times a week. Can't do that anymore. We used to go out to sit down restaurants a few times a month and their portions have tons of calories. I am definitely eating more healthy now.

I come on this website because I enjoy talking to other people who know what I'm going through and to share info and ideas. I don't obsess about a cure, I've basically accepted that this is the way it is even though I do have bad days where I get depressed.

My concern about this is the same as everyone elses. That it's not curing celiac, it's just masking the symptoms and damage is still being done.

ianm Apprentice

I have every intention of staying gluten free fro the rest of my life. I wasted the first 36 years of my life because of this disease and have no desire to go back. In the short time I have been gluten free my life is drastically different and so much better than it used to be. I nearly lost everything I had because of celiac. Until you have been in that position you really cannot understand why we are so skeptical of your claim. I am here because I like being here.

pixiegirl Enthusiast

Yes I'm going to be gluten-free for the rest of my life and for me, its not that difficult (well eating out is not easy but at home its a breeze).

For the first time in my life I feel good and am happy. I happen to travel a lot and for the first time I'm seeing the sights instead of the bathrooms, what a joy! It use to be the only foreign phrase I learned was, where is the bathroom. Now I don't even bother!

I'm happy to stick my finger in my ear however I'm certainly not going back to gluten but on the off chance it will stimulate my immune system I'll give it a shot, maybe I'll never get another cold.

Susan

Carriefaith Enthusiast
Hi Carrie, I respectfully disagree. First this is not acupressure as I have tried that in vain but a new way to stimulate the immune system to behave normally in all 4 of us and as such there is not any noticeable inflammation or damage by the immune system upon the colon or stomach and that would seemingly be the case also in celiac as that is an autoimmune system disease also. This is not the mere cessation of pain. FOr example my rash that accompanies my autoimmune disease is elimated while doing this. THe redness of the stomach disapperears and the excessive and ill formed bowel movements with blood of the South African , the worst case, are completely gone he reports, and now he can eat anything he wants he repports (ulcerative colitis). The Crohns case reports no symptoms and normal bowel movements as well as the absence of pain also. Regards, Steve

I am assuming that you don't have celaic disease. Chrones disease and ulcerative colitis are two complaely different diseases. These are Inflammatory Bowel Diseases which cause inflamation or ulcers in the intestine and can be treated and put in remission. I am not very up to date with these diseases so I don't really know what works or doesn't work to put them in remission.

Celiac disease is very different. In people with celiac disease, the body sees gluten (the protein in wheat rye, barely, and oats) as a toxic substance and thus the body attacks itself causing villi damage in the small intestine. I persoanlly cannot see how pressure points can stop the body from detecting gluten; however, I can see how it could relieve the symptoms from celiac disease, which would be very nice :) Many of us have severe reactions to gluten and would love to have something to help ease the pain.

lockett Newbie

Well I just read all your posts and thats good that gluten free is the whole answer. Is that a hard diet to follow?

So anyway I just answered a private message on this point of not risking it all to try an unproved and I will reproduce my answer to him here below not for Celiac but for any other problem that may come up in your life -although is you proved the ability of this method in some other areas I might give it a whirl in Celias. If someone was quite seriouw about trying it (and only one girl has so far and I she posted on the internet that, as I wrote , she was symptom free after eating wheat and she always got symptoms) it seems a Doctor could monitor their gut and see if all problems were relieved by it-remember we do have sever people who had bloody mishapen stools up to 20 a day not just pain that reported within a few days the elimination of same and blood seems a bit more that a symptom but the actual disease.

His emails to me are reproduced below and in additional ones he wrote me he said everything he had tried from his Doctor had failed and he was facing surgery. And that after he presented himself in remission after cotton to his doctor the Doctor told him it must be the placebo effect , while not explaining to him why the things Doctors , who carry a lot more clout that I do with my cotton , prescribed for him caused no such effect for 20 years.

I presented all this "data" to a woman health researcher at the Univ of Arizona a few months ago and she was interested to include it in her request for funding for an AIDS study using another method -from the Bill Gates Foundation. SHe said it would be tough for me to get it funded though because is is so totally new that it doesnt fit into a category that is already known and foundations etc are reluctant to therefore fund such things so dont hold your breath on this appearing in the New England Journal of Medicine soon.

So I guess thats all I know-remember to use only organic cotton balls (from a health food market and read my whole letter below before you try it --I can be reached at lord4444444444@aol.com in the future if I dont always monitor this website which I will try to do for a while.---Good Luck Steve-see below

I am a retired lawyer and long term former patient at UCSF. To make a long

story short I have a unique factor in my blood that has been partly

characterized at the VA Hospital and 2 New York Stock Exchange biotech firms in

the Bay Area, Genetech and Chiron. I am told that this factor has never been

reported in the literature before.

One thing this factor does I noticed early on is cause muscle contraction in me

to occur during the time anything is stimulating my immune system, and that

muscle contraction is to same degree as the level of immune stimulation. This

has given me a unique advantage for the last 20 years to investigate what

stimulates the human immune system, by how much and at what point each thing

conks out.

After an incredible amount of time pursuing this I have concluded that all the

things that stimulate our immune system to a very high degree and never conk out

with repeated treatment with it are in one category: they all are either a

condition that we evolved under during much or all of our 4 million years on

earth or are a behavior we did over and over again in approximately the same way

during our evolution. Thus we must have in our genes a tendency to evolve a

stimulation response to conditions or behaviors, if experienced enough by us in

close to the same way for a long enough time during our evolution. This

stimulation response is triggered by us now doing these behaviours or

experiencing these conditions again. (If we have a more limited (or

no)experience with the condition or behavior they will tend to be poor

stimulators in degree and will conk out within a short time. In fact, this

factor causes a baseline degree of muscle contraction in me and anthing that

suppresses my immune system reduces that level of contraction so I can tell what

things suppress immunity, and I have found that exposure to things that we

have too limited experience with end up suppressing our immune system, such as

most man made substances like wavelengths from computer monitors, chemicals,

etc.)

An example of this past behavior or condition now having evolved in to a immune

stimulation trigger is the breathing of the negative ions emitted by plants, in

caves, and at sea shores by waves. There are now negative ion emitting

alternative medicine machines for sale to stimulate the immune system. Another

very highly perfected one is the act of leaving the eyes open in a pitch black

room, thus simulating the condition in caves, in the womb, and on dark nights.

Etc, etc

But the ones that I found that worked best were things we did in the womb over

and over as fetuses. To make this short I found over time that sucking the

thumb, holding our hands in an upright position especially near the lips (note

the similarity to the positions in Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Falen Gong etc.-it is

my conclusion that that is why those therapies work, but they dont create the

fetal hand positions closely enough to be as effective as they could be-and

they have the drawback that they are only done for short periods).

Others of this group of the bests triggers are exerting pressure against the

parts of the webbing of the hand that the fetus would have most commonly handled

its unbilical cord with-, inserting the fingertip in the nose and inserting the

forefingertip in the ear all the way.

Since there is an advantage in most diseases to being able to do one of those

positions continuously , using a cotton ball to recreate the pressure caused by

the fingers (or umbilical cord) against the part of the body they would be in

contact with (the lips , the nostril , the web between the fingers, or the inner

wall of the ear next to the ear canal) would be ideal.

Luckily if the cotton ball is 100% organic cotton (organic cotton can only found in health food markets and work because the conventional cotton balls today are genetically enggineered cotton and the body reacts to it like a synthetic and balks) it does fool the body into responding

as if it were our finger(or umbilical cord, at least to the extent that it sets

off this stimulation response at least as well as using our fingers,and thus I

have settled on placing a small part of a cotton ball in the ear which is fairly

convenient and can be done 24 hours a day.

The ear position actually works slightly better than the others. One can

hypothesize that that is because the place where it is put in the ear is so

confined that there is only one spot that is continously touched, thus giving

that position an advantage in being more perfectly evolved into a trigger spot.

Now what does this technique do for us. So far I have tried it on about 30

people including myself. The average time it took to virtually eliminate all

cold symptoms in the 11 of us who tried it for colds, some colds bad wnough that

the person had seen a Doctor for it, was less than 3 hours. The average time

for the sore throat, fever, and malaise to be eradicated was about one hour

which I assume corresponds to the elimination of viral replication. The nasal

running took the extra 2 hours. My mother who is 87 took almost a day and that

was the longest, as would be expected with an older immune system which couldnt

be stimulated as high.

In 5 people who had Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac disease (all 3

autoimmune diseases) or Irritable Bowel Syndrome the longest it took any of

them to bring their symptoms to zero (or for the woman with Crohns, zero as long

as she laid off seafood) was one week--email from the one with ulcerative

colitis is included below to give you an idea--and these people had long, mean,

intractable cases. The only failure was just a mild ilmprovement in a 6th

woman with Ulcerative Colitis who did not wean herself of her immune suppressive

drugs during the test and I have found that always makes this technique

ineffective for everything. And this method as I have stated does not conk out.

This method has been tried on 38 different diseases or injuries or functions of

the body and the failures are almost nonexistent and the results on disease

after disease and injury after injury (even injuries that have stopped healing

for years including brain damage, is as unprecedented as the results in colds

and autoimmune disease.

Below is a complete list of the things, all successful), that I/we have tried it

on. Note that the list includes so many different things that it is obvious

that this not only evolved into a trigger for stimulating the immune system but

also for stimulating seemingly every part and function of the body. I guess the

alternative medicine people would call that "chi".

Any failures can be traced to about 4 things that prevent the immune system from

being stimulated by any method, not just this one, during the time one is

exposed to these things, ---1. Smoking including a few hours after a cigarette

2. The radiation from most but not all computer monitors 3. The radiation

from being very near a street power line, a plasma or big screen TV or some high

powered radios 4. Taking immunosuppressive drugs. And I can verify due to my

effect of my aforesaid factor in my blood that these things make stimulation

impossible.

If you try it yourself or on a friend, use a box of cotton that says 100% cotton

on the box otherwise it will be partly synthetic and the body isnt fooled as

well. Tear off a piece of a size that fits snugly but is not uncomforttable

-maybe about halfway in between a pea and a marble. Poke it in a few times

until it stops going in because it is touching the inner wall where the

forefingertip touches when its inserted all the way. Recheck/ repoke it every

so often to make sure it does not inch away from that spot as it tends to do

with movement in some people (or if you roll over on your ear during sleep).

Use one ear, not both. But you can switch ears if you like.

The only thing to watch out for is the fact that (perhaps due to increased

circulation?) the effect of any drug your are taking at the same time is as if

you had taken about 25% more of that drug so if you were near to the toxic

level of that drug before you inserted the cotton you could possible cause

overdose.

So thats all for now and I am obviously anxious for this info to be in the

public consciousness. There is obviously no profit in this as it would cost one

cent per person for the cotton ball so my motive is just to spread the word. Is

there anything your institution could do to help establish this?. Even if

you could just make some tests on yourself or friends before any money for

testing was considered. On disease or injuries or even just on some of the

functions that have nothing to do with disease or injury that I suggest in the

list of 38 or so things this has been tried on. The results are so obvously

dramatic and rapid and universal for almost anything tested that I dont think it

would take you long to prove that this does what I am alleging here.

Sincerely Steve Lord Email lord4444444444@aol.com ---below is the list of

38 and the Ulcerative Colitis mans email--In a longer email I can report the

exact circumstances and results of each of these following conditions tested

-there are multiple people tested for many of these 38 things-all testing showed

obvius positive results unless noted. Most results unprecedented.

1. Depression

2. Anxiety

3. Schizophrenia

4. Mania

5. Bronchitis

6 Influenza

7. food poisoning

8. Irritable bowel disease

9. Celiac disease

10. ulcerative colitis

11. Crohns

12 Rheumatoid Arthritis

13. 3 types of allergies-hay fever 75% is removed in 15 minutes-completely in

longer use

14 asthma

15 bone regrowth

16 reduction in the speed of spread of male pattern baldness

17 Fatigue of various types

18 accelleration of amount of muscle building a day after a workout with

weights

19 greater amount of weight that could be lifted during a workout, alternating

each set the wearing of the cotton with not wearing it

20 longer sleep, deeper more refresshing sleep, more vivid dreaming, more

dreaming evidently-reported by all

21 partial healing of many old brain damage that had long since stopped healing

as well as recent brain damage

22 accelerated healing of and increased resistence to reinjuring tendon injuries

-

23 extremely rapid elimination of pain (antiinflammatory?) from burns which

returns when the cotton is removed

24 calming effect reported by all

25 increased dopamine release as shown by improvement immediately, although not

great, in restless leg syndrome and a mild greater sense of well being

immediately even in healthy people

26 very rapid lessening of pain in chronic rotator cuff injury

27 tooth infection

28 increased sexual arousal and pleasure, increased orgasm intensity

29 more rapid resolution of acne cysts

30 repeated elimination of muscle spasm in foot from a stroke while treating

31 colds and accompanying sore throats-sore throats and fever gone within an

hour or less

32 It is not effective for most chronic fatigue syndrome (true CFS) cases--the

stimulation to the suppressor part of the immune system isnt quite perfectly

evolved enough I guess with the cotton method and in my case at least I was able

cure mine by using the opened eyes in complete darkness method I wrote about

above which might have been predicted by the fact that we humans spent more time

doing that than doing fetal positions during the last 4 million years. I

havent been able to persuade anyone else with CFS to try the eyes open in dark

method yet. CFS requires a more "perfect" type of stimulation of the immune

system it seems than all the other diseases we have tried this on.

33 significant improvement in brain damage years after any improvement had

been seen.

34 resolution of herpes simplex in a day as opposed to the normal week it had

always taken me--several times

35 Migraine

36 Common headache

37 Dissolving of amyloids formed in association with infections if combined with

one other type of immune stimulation--I used walking fast as that other type

usually.

38 Significant further healing of vocal cords after healing had ceases for

years.

39 Immediate increase in energy

40 One case of multiple sclerosis was tried with only mild improvement she

thought but the woman refused to go off an immune suppressing drug during the

trial and as I said above that makes this ineffective.

41 You could try it on your tennis or golf game to see if greater power or

coordination was seen but we havent tried it for that yet

Emails from a user:

email:

speedy vussi <hotnot44@[email PROTECTED]

> wrote:Hello Steve

I have read an article written by you about the fetal cure

Open Original Shared Link

Is this some sort of joke or is it real?.

Where did you learn about this technique if it is indeed not a hoax?

Should I place a piece of cotton wool in both ears or just one ear?

I have been suffering for colitis for more than 20 years and I am prepared

to

try anything that will free me of this dreaded disease.

Second Email.

> wrote: Hello Steve

I did the fetal cure last night and the results were amazing. I was

suffering a

severe flareup with my colitis during the last few weeks. I was having

about 20

bowel movements of watery and bloody stools.

I placed a cotton ball in my right ear and then sat in the dark for about

an

hour. I then went to bed with the cotton ball still intact in my ear. I

got up

this morning and changed the cotton ball and then took a shower with it.

I only had one bowel movement today. There was no blood in my stools My

stools

had a better formation though still watery. My abdominal and back pains

were

gone. Yes colitis is a autoimmune disease. I would apprecuate it if you

could

let me know what to avoid with colitis.

I would the address of your webside by searching google for a cure for

colitis.

Someone placed the address of your website on the following message board

Open Original Shared Link

P.S : Can you tell me how you came to know about this wonderful cure?

Regards

Third Email

Day 3 report.

All my symptoms of colitis have disappeared except that my stool formation

is

still not normal. I have noticed that my hayfever/rhinitis has completely

vanished. I have been a hayfever sufferer as long as I was suffering from

colitis. I will meet my mother in law on Saturday and I will ask her what

type

of arthritis she has.

P.S : Can I post your website on other IBD message boards. I have suffered

for

such a long time and I really feel sorry for others who have been

suffering

from this disease. Not everyone will try this cure but there must be other

desperate people like me who are willing to give it a try

Regards

Forth email:

Sorry that I was not in contact with you during the last few days. I was

feeling so well that I decided to take a little vacation into the

mountains. I

would have written to you but unfortunately I did not have access to the

internet.

I have been literally pigging myself during the last few days. I was

making up

for all the good foods I denied myself for years. Foods that iritated my

colitis. I can eat anything that my heart desires now

I am still using the cotton ball. My stools are getting more formed by the

day.

I have an enormous amount of energy. Another thing that I noticed is that

I

sleep much more better with the cotton ball and I am not waking up very

tired

like I previously did.

Regards

(Subsequent emails which I dont have reported normal shape.-Steve)

celiac3270 Collaborator

Yes--the gluten-free diet will help most celiacs, with the exception of those rare celiacs with refractory sprue. In that case, the usage of medication and/or steroids might be necessary.

I've heard these types of things before at places such as curezone.com, where people on a message board were advocating various liver flushes and cleansing diets to eat gluten fine. I don't agree.

EDIT: wow, cool... 3000 posts...didn't realize I was posting that much :(

PsyDbound Newbie

I love alternative treatments, but I do not like unsubstatiated ones. If this guy was so into this theaputic approach (if it can be called that) then he would have massive research to prove this is legit.

IMO, this is an attempt to get hits on his web site. It seems that this guy just goes around posting this nonsence in a whole bunch of forums for people with dibilitating illness...it's simply predatory.

I would hate to think people read this and get their hopes up.

BTW I go to ASU and if you can give me a prof and department I would love for them to change my mind with some solid stats. ASU is a research school that needs statistical basis for such research.

IMO, just remove the whole thread.

Cheers,

Christina

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

For the experienced celiacs who know that this is not something to attempt it would be fine but to have new people read this and think it is something to supposedly "cure" them it is absolutely horrible because they don't know alot and may think it actually will cure them when it just may mask the symptoms. Symptoms don't matter so it doesn't matter if it stops symptoms.

Are you meaning to tell me you would tell someone who is deathly allergic to wheat to do that and eat the allergen? In addition to celiac I also have a deathly allergy to wheat...you want me to try it and see if my body can handle it? That would be so stupid. In a sense that is what you are doing. Gluten attacks the body ...it is an autoimmune response and as of now there is just no cure. If we continue to eat gluten it WILL kill us and we have 100 times more likely to get cancer and other things. It knocks an average of 10 years off of our life...it is not something to mess with. I think if you think you are onto something then go prove it and get science to back it up.

Guest nini
:rolleyes:
KaitiUSA Enthusiast

You know I think if you stand on one foot and hop up and down between bites that it will stop symptoms better because I hear that when you are jumping the gluten has no other choice but to go right through you because it can't be digested with all the movement :lol::lol::lol: sorry I couldn't help myself

frenchiemama Collaborator

So....if this pressure point thing is supposed to, what, keep my body from recognizing and mounting an immune response against gluten will it work for other things? Like strychnine? Or arsenic? 'Cause that would be an awesome party trick. I could be like Wesley from The Princess Bride. :ph34r:

perfect010 Newbie

Wow what a heavy subject. So glad I am in on this one. I have only been a member here a few days and this is good. Lockett there is one simple question that no one ever got an answer to---Have your test results come back with good results since you tried the cotton ball method you are referring to.

I myself have tried a lot of things as an alternative to taking medications, and I am thankful that there is a cure for me and that is 100% gluten free foods!! It is the only thing I know of that is an actual cure. So many things are wrong with people out in the world and there is no cure for them, they can only take medications to relieve symptoms not cure the beast. Asprin does not cure headaches, it takes away the pain till the next one comes along, and blood pressure medication doesn't cure the pressure problem, it regulates it and the problem still exists. GLUTEN FREE actually is the cure, it's like the guy who went to the doctor and said my head hurts when i bang it on the wall and the dr says don't bang it anymore!! Gluten was not meant for our bodies, just like we are not meant to eat poisonous mushrooms, this will make us sick, so don't eat what will make you sick. It is very simple, God put things on earth to provide for us and we are suppose to be the smartest species and figure these things out. My theory is accept it - live gluten free and live long healthy lives. It is just a shame that it has taken us so many years to find out that we as humans were not meant to eat these grains!!! It is okay though, God gave us so many other things to eat and to survive on. Our fore fathers did it for decades and they didn't have the diseases we have, so I guess what I am trying to say is if the cotton thing has truly worked for you then let us know what your test results are. Are your levels normal?? I think it would be a great method to relieve symptoms if we accidently ingest gluten and need some relief, and it may be a great thing to help relieve us from cold and flu symptoms, if it boosts the immune system so well, but I feel that eating gluten free what was meant for me in my life and I am willng to wait for extensive research and those reults before I actually rely on a cotton ball. The big thing here is don't take offense to anybodies comments it is not a personal thing, I think we are just afraid to return to that awful life of illness. It felt like such a gift to me to be told that if I never eat anything with gluten in it again I will never be sick. Being diagnosed with Celiacs is as serious as being diagnosed with cancer, it is a killer in more than one way, but you see there is no medications with ill affects, there are no long surgeries, no grulling physical therapies, no poking and proding, no spinal taps, no bone marrow tests, it was simple just don't eat gluten. It took 37 years for my diagnosis and missing lots of special ocassions, and being pitied even by strangers on the street, because I was the sickly one. There is just a lot at stake here. So I may try this if I accidently ingest gluten, but I think I am willing to wait for further research and proof.

Archived