This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Putting Pressure On Spot In Ear

lockett

lovegrov Collaborator

I'm sorry, but when somebody claims they are curing the common cold in three hours using a cotton ball...

richard

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

frenchiemama Collaborator
I'm sorry, but when somebody claims they are curing the common cold in three hours using a cotton ball...

richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The thing is, this person clearly doesn't even know what celiac disease is. And we're supposed to believe in this cure?

Matilda Enthusiast

pixiegirl Enthusiast

Ohh I didn't read about the sex part, I'm going to go try it now.

:lol:

Susan

Guest nini

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm being good and sitting on my fingers on this subject :rolleyes:

ianm Apprentice
"increased sexual arousal and pleasure, increased orgasm intensity" while doing this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And all I had to do was stick cotton in my ear. Geez, now you tell me. :lol:

lockett Newbie

Hi, I read all your posts and no I dont know if this method can allow people to eat gluten without a trace of a problem. I only khow what I wrote and it is accurately retold that in 5 people with autoimmune disease (Crohns, Ulcerative colitis) or IRritable Bowel Syndrome , all symptoms and signs including blood and mishapen and excessive stools and pain were gone either immediately or within a week if no immune suppressive drugs were used. And in the one celiac case she reported that in her test she got no symptoms for the first time after wheat with the cotton. Period.

How should this be interpreted? Well Ill give a dollar to anyone that can reproduce this 100% batting average in a variety of chronic gut diseases, most autoimmune, using anything else in the history of the planet that didnt use those God awful immune suppressant drugs with all the risks those carry. I would wager this is the most effective alternative medicine technique for autoimmune disease ever tested. Yes the sample is small but there are NO failures so far in gut aurtommune diseases. I have read on this website some people balk at the idea of trying to avoid gluten and I m sure if they wanted to try any alternative technique not just this one their Doctor could monitor them and tell them it isnt working within a few days --

Would that cause irreparable harm?--If so then sure it would be foolish to try anything. And maybe since there is no harm in being gluten free like there is in steroids etc. maybe celiac disease needs no other treaatment and thats that.

I believe based on some observations that it works by stimulating the suppressor immune cells better which then control the aberant immune response while at the same time stimulating all the other arms of the immune system allowing it to literally crush colds , food poisoning, influenza, etc. I am not makeng it up about the 11 people with colds--an older person (88) took a whole 24 hours but the average of the group was 3 hours. The average to get rid of all but the nasal symptoms (that is, the sore throat and fever and malaise) was one hour!. That is not an exaggeration. And they were as skeptical as you.. This method works because it evolved in us over millions of years. THese trigger responses are in our genes.

To the people who want to see research studies--I am informed they cost hundreds of thousands of dollars so I would need funding and Doctor or Doctors to do it. Ive written countless institutions and Doctors seeking just that. Do you have any idea of how conservative the medical community is? Just look at your own skepticism and multiply by 10. If its something totally new no one is going to listen to you. It could do everything I wrote it did and no one will ever know because no one will go to Wild Oats or Whole Food Health markets and buy a bag of organic cotton balls , tear off a small piece and place it in the ear. Getting 30 people to try it that I wrote about took 5 YEARS. I even took my website down recently. Most of the people who tried it were people I would meet in stores like clerks or maids in motels or friends or my mother but they had the impetus of me handing them the piece of cotton.

There was some interest. THe Proffessor feom Univ of Arizona will do the study on AIDS using cotton if she gets funding but as I wrote she says it will be tough. The Chairman of the Division of INfectius Disease at the National Institute Of HEalth thought enough of my email to her to tell her Saars researchers about it who I am sure had a good laugh about it like you all. But mostly universal brick walls. Which is really a shame because from I have observed about this it is so miraculously effective in virtually everything we have used in on diseases, injuris and just in boosting the normal functions of the body) that I strongly believe that if accepted it would replace most other therapies for just about everything. It is so astonishing effective in stimulating the immune system that I dont think that infectious disease would even exist any more in humans unless they had some sort of genetic immune defect or had a transplant that required an immune suppressant.

Frankly though I have always been puzzled by peoples response to this.. Because the rational as to how this evolved and why it works seems to me to be very plausible. We already know animals including humans evolve useful responses to their environment because that helps them survive and those animals that are helped therefore to survive pass that gene along that carries that helpful response. For example a favorable response to sunlight is the making of vitamin D which has now been established as being anti cancer and anti autoimmune disease as well as pro bone growth. So perhaps it was inevitable that we would evolve a favorable response to the various conditions and fetal positions in the womb. Maybe monkeys did too and all animals. I notice dogs curl themselves into a ball when sleeping. Is that the fetal position of a dog?

There are many references to using cotton in the ear on the internet for earaches (as the above post by someone refers to). A guy from Poland told me he has heard of it being used for infections in Poland. A woman from India says in Southern India it is used by pregnant woman for infection and fatigue. A person from Guatemala told me "everyone in the country know its good for earaches". But I suspect these reports are going to be coming to a screeeching halt because at least in the US all cotton balls I could find that are not ORGANIC now contain genetically engineered cotton which the body reacts to poorly as if it were a synthetic. This tendency has been growing for several years.

Well thats all for now. Steve

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

2old4 Rookie

Well Steve maybe you can find someone that is willing to take those risks to prove your case but I won't be one of them. I WILL NOT eat gluten to try this, it is too big of a risk to ask of any of us. Chicken? Yeah I am. I cannot afford to get sick and not be able to go to work and help support my family. My Priorities are where they should be, I have too much to lose.....my life as I know it NOW.

mytummyhurts Contributor
And in the one celiac case she reported that in her test she got no symptoms for the first time after wheat with the cotton.  Period. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You say she didn't have symptoms. But do we know for sure that her intestines weren't damaged? That's what we all are really worried about. People can go for years without symptoms but they are getting damaged and this can cause serious, serious problems later. So that is why most of us don't want to take the risk. :)

Guest BERNESES

I'm going to try it just for the sex value :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:P and the ear infections but I would NEVER give up my gluten free life for the way I felt before. Unless there was substantial evidence. In fact, even if there was a cure for Celiac's, I'd probably stay gluten free because it's much healthier anyway (OK- I'd probably eat pizza again but that's about it).

I FIRMLY believe that Western medicine is hesitant to accept other techniques, however, I am not. But with a life-threatening disease, it's not something to fool around with. I know that Chrohn's and ulcerative colitis can also be life threatening, but they are very different diseases than Celiac's. Would you expect acupuncture alone to cure cancer? It might, but if you are at a late stage of the disease, would you really want to take that chance? I'm all for incorporating Eastern medicine and other homeopathic remedies, but not willing to risk my life for them. I'll be quiet now.

Archived