Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

N.a.e.t. ( Allergy Clearing)

7 posts in this topic

Just curious on how many people have tried this? I had some treatments done for Vitamin C and seasonal allergies and it has worked perfectly. Now I am just thinking it over as to whether to do it for my Wheat/Gluten allergy. The Dr. I saw for it says that severe allergies may need to be done up to 3 times to make sure that the treatment stays but I was just curious as to who has tried this avenue before.

www.naet.com

Ads by Google:

Celiac and gluten intolerance are not allergies they are autoimmune disorders and allergy treatments would not help as they are totally different reactions. Any doctor that tells you allergy treatments of any kind will 'cure' gluten intolerance or celiac is a quack.

Celiac and gluten intolerance are not allergies they are autoimmune disorders and allergy treatments would not help as they are totally different reactions. Any doctor that tells you allergy treatments of any kind will 'cure' gluten intolerance or celiac is a quack.

I was talking to my sister today and her daughter who was diagnosed with wheat/gluten allergies,apparently had gotten the treatments done along with some others and she has had no more reactions to the wheat or gluten grains. So I'm not sure if it's a total loss since she was getting horrible diarrea and rashes all over her body and stomach aches and she hasn't had any of those troubles since then.I think I might just try it out. :huh: I guess since it won't kill me I'll just go for it :D haha!

hi

i had many allergies and n.a.e.t really helped me..if your problem is allergy related check out this treatment.

coonsanders

Some people do have allergies to wheat. That is different from celiac disease.

I was talking to my sister today and her daughter who was diagnosed with wheat/gluten allergies,apparently had gotten the treatments done along with some others and she has had no more reactions to the wheat or gluten grains. So I'm not sure if it's a total loss since she was getting horrible diarrea and rashes all over her body and stomach aches and she hasn't had any of those troubles since then.I think I might just try it out. :huh: I guess since it won't kill me I'll just go for it :D haha!

Just keep in mind that allergies and celiac/gluten intolerance are different. Are you a diagnosed celiac and now gluten free? If you are then these treatments are not likely to help. If you have true allergic, histamine, reactions then it may help.