Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Mcdonalds' Iced Coffee

2 posts in this topic

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether McDonalds Iced Coffee is gluten free or not. I checked the Mcdonalds website and couldn't find it listed on the ingredients page. Does anyone have any experience with their iced coffee?

Thanks!

Ads by Google:

Here is the ingredient list. Was just looking at it as I have a 500 mile road trip to WV this week and was thinking about getting a fruit smoothie there if necessary. Absolutely NO gluten-free places anywhere near where i'm going so I'm stocking up at Whole Food this weekend and packing a cooler.

http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/nutritionexchange/ingredientslist.pdf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• Help
      Ok so I had my colonoscopy & endoscopy last Thursday. Don't get results until July 13th as GI is on vacation. I've had bad pain in my lower left abdomen that wraps around to my lower back as well for the past 4 days..even hurts to touch lightly. Went back to the ER & they did an ultrasound & CT scan. The Doctor said that I have "prominent" lymph nodes in the area that is painful as well as thickening & inflammation of my Sigmond colon? Um ok what is that all about? Kind of freaking out over the whole swollen lymph nodes thing. Has anyone ever dealt with this before? 😒
    • Enormous Stool
      My 2 year old daughter has sufferd with extremely large stools for over a year. She will have a bm once or twice a week there has been blood sometimes i took her to the docs and they gave her some stool softner which didnt help they tried uping the dose which still didnt help and they told me it would eventually work which didnt she was then put on movicol which she was only supposed to get half a sachet still no diffrence i uped it to the the full sachet which helps a little she doesnt always have large stools but most of the time she does. She has got to a stage where she clenches and wont let it out because of how sore it is i try to put her on the toilet for it to come a little easier for her but she screams and will try hide herself in a corner and wont let you anywere near her it is heart breaking to watch her. If anyone has any in advice i would really like to hear.   Thanks.
    • News: Celiac.com: This Is the Most Severe Symptom of Gluten Intolerance You've Ever Heard Of
      Gluten is public enemy number one for women with celiac disease—an autoimmune ... A gluten-free diet dramatically improved her symptoms. View the full article
    • Starting Over with GI Dr.
      Everything I have learned I have learned through this forum or simply from my last EGD results and labs and then looking them up on the internet.  The drs have given no information except for do a gluten free diet.  My understanding is that a repeat EGD is needed to confirm healing.  When I was tested about this time last year I was a Marsh3b.  Which in my research is pretty serious.  I am still having ill effects from god only knows what these days.  I went strictly gluten free June 2015.  I have had glutenings (not by choice) and the last one I had was because of an antibiotic that I took that has sent me through the roof with anxiety issues.  I try to be as careful as possible but it is like it doesn't seem to matter how careful I am I am either aching and hurting in my joints, tired all the time or OK one minute and the next feel like crap and that my world is about to end.  It is very frustrating to say the least when you go to the dr and you are expecting support or some sort of answer and don't get one.  I have eliminated milk from my diet as of about a month and a half ago.  That seemed to help, some.  But I still have days where I hurt and ache in my elbows and in my hands.  I have moments when I am about to freeze to death and sit with a heater and where I live the temps outside are 90+ degrees plus humidity and the AC is not even on.  Most of this has just started happening I would say in the past 4 months or so.  At night when I go to bed I wear sweat pants and a sweat shirt and sleep under 4 blankets and a sheet.  They say my thyroid is fine.  I feel like I have some issues with my nervous system but to be honest with you I haven't seen drs enough to mention this to them because all they are worried about is if I have diarrhea.  Cycling Lady I will be keeping any all records that I have and continue to gather the ones for anything I have done in the future.  .  I have been through health issues with my husband and would keep all of his records and labs so we would have proof.  Just seems like doctors don't care anymore.  The last GP I went to actually listened to me and I will see her again next month after the EGD.  I did give ALL of my records, EGD, labs, medical records, etc. to the new GI prior to our first visit back in January.  She said she reviewed them.  And told me we would re-draw the labs and schedule EGD to check healing when I went to her this month.  We have scheduled the EGD but no mention of labs.  JMG I am having the procedure re-done so that I can see if I am healing.  Mostly because of all the ailments I still have or seem to be developing every day.  I used to be a person who could remember things and get things accomplished but lately that has not been happening and scares me more and more every day. I understand that no procedure is risk free.  I have had 2 C-sections, wisdom teeth removed and tubal ligation.  Each one had its own issues after they were done.  I am a person who has to see it to believe it I guess.  If I don't see it, it is hard for me to understand it.  It is hard to figure this out when I am the one who usually takes care of everyone else but then when I need to be taken care of, nobody knows what to do.  I think that is it in a nut shell.  All that ya'll have told me is a big help.  Around here I have no support groups or even a good friend I can talk to about stuff that would even come close to understanding.  My husband will listen, but he doesn't understand.   
    • Loved ones with Celiac in nursing home
      It will be in Gluten-Free Living later this year, October I think
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Entries

• Recent Status Updates

• Jmg  »  admin

Hello Admin!
      I don't know whether this is of interest to post on your articles feed:
      http://pratt.duke.edu/about/news/window-guts-brain
      Kind Regards,
      Matt
      · 2 replies
    • celiac sharon  »  cyclinglady

Hello cycling lady, have you noticed my picture is showing up as you?  Have no idea why but it's rather disconcerting to see my picture and your words 😉  Do you know how to fix it?  You seem to have far more experience with this board than I do
      · 1 reply
    • Larry Gessner  »  cyclinglady

Hi There, I don't know if there is a place for videos in the forum. I just watched "The Truth About Gluten" I think it is a good video. I would like to share it somewhere but don't know where it should go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Here is the link if you have never watched it.
      https://youtu.be/IU6jVEwpjnE Thank You,
      Larry
      · 2 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Karrie D.