2 replies to this topic

#1 karen G

karen G

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 11:31 AM

can anyone help? myself and family are taking our holiday over in Orlando next spring,we have been three times in the past but this is my first trip since dx with celiac disease,obviously we will be eating out for most of the holiday.Any advice on eating out would be most welcome. B)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 JacquiUK

JacquiUK

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:43 AM

can anyone help? myself and family are taking our holiday over in Orlando next spring,we have been three times in the past but this is my first trip since dx with celiac disease,obviously we will be eating out for most of the holiday.Any advice on eating out would be most welcome. B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi try this link http://coeliac.info/...topic.php?t=136 you need to go down the page for Florida.
Jacqui
Coeliac (UK) since 2000
also type 1 diabetic since 1975
My Webpage

#3 MySuicidalTurtle

MySuicidalTurtle

"Like a rolling stone?"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:21 AM

My family recently went to Florida. I didn't go but my Brother and Mother did and they both have Celiacs Disease. There is a P.F. Changs in Orlando and they have a glutenfree menu. My brother likes Mexican food and he ate a lot of that at different places. You have to check what everything is made from but a lot of Mexican food is already glutenfree. Enjoy your trip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: