Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

What's For Breakfast Today?

536 posts in this topic

Gorilla Munch cereal with So Delicious coconut milk and a banana. OJ and coffee

Ads by Google:

Rudi's cinnamon rasin bread, toasted w/ PB, yogurt, and fried egg with cheese.... considering the fact that I was sicker than a dog yesterdday w/ flu- like symptoms yesterday (and could barely eat anything) I'm happy to be able to eat anything today!

hash brown omelet with cane syrup, slice of Udi's toast, and glass of almond milk. Might try adding a banana later.

Wenmin

Bought some Udi's cinnamon rolls today! Cant wait to have one tomorrow with a big steaming cup of decaf coffee! Anyone tried these yet?

not the cinnamon, but the blueberry muffins are delicious :) too big for me and i keep them in the freezer so i eat a half at a time and i slice them into half inch slices and toast them. i'm wierd, i know.....

yesterday, i made french toast w/udi's white bread - with seedless blackberry jam, maple syrup and some boar's head ham - i don't usually eat very much in the morning so this was 'brunch' to hold me til snack-thirty ;)

1/2 a sweet potato, Jone's brand Canadian bacon, coffee, coffee, and more coffee!

not the cinnamon, but the blueberry muffins are delicious :) too big for me and i keep them in the freezer so i eat a half at a time and i slice them into half inch slices and toast them. i'm wierd, i know.....

I kinda like that idea!!!

Butternut squash soup... then half an udi's bagel w/ PB and fig jam later in the morning.

homemade sweet potato fries, just a huge bunch of them.

tomorrow's going to be leftover casserole: ground beef, green chile, and acorn squash.

I kinda like that idea!!!

"hi. i'm arlene, and i'm a toastaholic."

sometimes i burn the edges, just to live dangerously! ;)

I had a banana and a biscuit I made with gluten-free Bisquick. The gluten-free Bisquick is expensive but the biscuits it makes are fluffy and soooooo good! And coffee, of course.

I'm having a veggie omelette with onions, green peppers, and little bit of cheddar cheese and hashbrowns.

Leftover cold pizza and lactose-free yogurt.

Bob's Red Mill Mighty Tasty cereal mixed with fresh pineapple and brown sugar--delicious!

Bob's Red Mill Mighty Tasty cereal mixed with fresh pineapple and brown sugar--delicious!

I LOVE that cereal, also!

Today, I had one egg, over easy, on top of homemade biscuit and another biscuit with jelly along with a cup of mocha.

Then, a few minutes ago, I ate three small, well really four, Pamela's pancakes with syrup and hot chocolate (today is my ONE day off, so I'm splurging).

"I LOVE that cereal, also!"

I was never even a fan of hot cereal until I tried this one! Bob's Red Mill products are awesome.

"The gluten-free Bisquick is expensive but the biscuits it makes are fluffy and soooooo good!"

Thanks, that's good to know. Is there a way to make you own gluten-free bisquick (cheaper?), or is it better to just buy it? Love me some biscuits and honey, Mmmmmmm.

Udi's Cinnamon Raisin Toast with peanut butter

YUM this is good stuff

I had bean soup

and M&Ms

Udi's Cinnamon Raisin Toast with peanut butter

YUM this is good stuff

Where do you find that? I live in New York, Long Island. Would love that for Breakfast. Thanks

"Where do you find that? I live in New York, Long Island. Would love that for Breakfast. Thanks"

I buy most of my gluten-free food at HyVee, which is a great source for gluten-free if you live in the Midwest. I don't think you have HyVee on the East Coast. You'll have to use the store locator to check under your zip code at the Udi's website, to find a store in New York. Good luck!

http://udisglutenfree.com/stores

Grapefruit, left over baked potato and coffee.

Leftover Home made (gluten free) mac and cheese :D

meatloaf with cheddar melted on top and pickles