Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

What's For Breakfast Today?

536 posts in this topic

3 gluten-free rice cakes

an hour and a half later:

gluten-free bread with PB & J

Attempted the Ehwhron (or however your spell it) Brand cereal in cocoa

and it wouldnt go down. I thought I was going to throw that up. It was

AWFUL... any normal brand cereal that is gluten-free?

rice and corn Chex are gluten free .I dont eat them but there are some others Captain crunch I think but it has oat flour .

Ads by Google:

This morning was egg salad on Udi's bread and coffee. :)

I usually eat cereal, but have been trying to come up with a lower sugar alternative...that I can grab quickly and bring with me to work in the morning.

Last week - quinoa (I cooked enough for the week on Sunday), almond milk, maple syrup, ground flax seed, and fruit (berries, peaches, apples+cinnamon).

This week, I am trying buckwheat instead of quinoa. Next week, maybe I'll try millet...

I usually eat fruit for breakfast or drink fresh juice, when I have time to make it. Today -honeydew melon.

'Twas tea, diet Sprite, and two slices of Kinnikinnick toast. Peanut butter, marmalade, butter, and margarine smothered over it. Weird combination, but it was good. I also had some spice cake.

I tried half a cup of coffee, but I still don't like it!

Raspberry, peach and banana smoothie.

Udi's bagel w cream cheese.

I made a microwave almond flour spice muffin from a recipe I got off this site, spread with sunflower butter. Used TJ's peanut flour cause that's what I had, and added fresh blueberries.

Yum!:D

Blueberry baked apples and ham

Banana, Raspberry, Mango and Coconut Smoothie

A mug of coffee, one Yakult and a very salty, no butter tapioca.

Ummmmm. Coffee :blink:

Hi everyone, I'm into my 3rd week gluten free after my diagnosis.

I've also been in a middle of a move so cooking has been a challenge.

So McDonald's Big breakfast , hold the english muffin.

Resurrecting thread. It was originally set up to stay on topic (not discussions!) so -

My Whole30 breakfast was burger, sweet potato, avocado, egg, coconut oil, black redbush tea :)

Resurrecting thread. It was originally set up to stay on topic (not discussions!) so -

My Whole30 breakfast was burger, sweet potato, avocado, egg, coconut oil, black redbush tea :)

Nah, don't think I could do that until about 11:30 a.m. Hubs does burgers and beans and eggs and all kinds of stuff in the mornings -- I use a clothes pin until he's done so I don't barf :lol: And then I have yogurt, muesli, strawberries :)

Avert eyes if sensitive in the morning :) steak, mushrooms, avocado, tomato, avocado oil, redbush

Mini chicken taco x4, only a minute in microwave. Need to get back to smoothie for breakfast.

breakfast was coffee and a piece of sausage

3 chicken drumsticks. Yep, just chicken. Mmmmm....

Chicken, sweet potato, friend egg, tomato, redbush.

With all of the other restrictions, both self-imposed and physically necessary,

that I have to deal with, I must confess that I wake up every day and tell myself

'At least I still have dairy. At least I still have dairy.' So I had whole plain organic

yogurt with spiced fried apples for breakfast! Mmmmm.....

I tell myself the same thing. I cling to my milk like it is the only thing between me and a complete and total mental breakdown and a fitting with a self-hugging coat.

My usual breakfast these days consists of a simple glass of fresh raw milk to be perfectly honest. I sometimes supplement this with fruit, sometimes not. I am not usually a food in the morning kinda person, it takes my tummy a few hours to wake up.

Strawberry, black cherry, mango and fresh mint smoothie.

Fresh cup of coffee $0.99.

Bottle of sunscreen $3.99.

Morning walk on a deserted beach - Priceless