Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

What's For Breakfast Today?

536 posts in this topic

Yesterday I made grain-free herbed bread that I ate simply with butter and flaked Maldon sea salt this morning. 

Ads by Google:

Brown rice grits, 1/2 cup egg white, 2 tbsp peanut butter stirred in at the end of cooking. Pretty good stuff.

Brown rice grits, 1/2 cup egg white, 2 tbsp peanut butter stirred in at the end of cooking. Pretty good stuff.

I haven't had grits in a long time, need to make some!   Every morning I usually eat a bowl of cereal and a banana, or oatmeal and a banana.  I am pretty boring.  If I make a big breakfast meal I usually make it at dinner time.

I haven't had grits in a long time, need to make some!   Every morning I usually eat a bowl of cereal and a banana, or oatmeal and a banana.  I am pretty boring.  If I make a big breakfast meal I usually make it at dinner time.

I agree,,, I like beakfast food... but it is too much to eat in the morning.. much better for lunch or dinner

I agree,,, I like beakfast food... but it is too much to eat in the morning.. much better for lunch or dinner

I really like the gluten free cafe brown rice grits.. I get them from Wal-Mart. I just make them with water and then stir in the egg whites to add a punch of protein and then of course Peanut butter because... hello? who needs an excuse it's peanut butter! haha I just like the balance of healthy carbs, proteins and fat. It tastes fantastic and takes no time to make on the stove top!

I really like the gluten free cafe brown rice grits.. I get them from Wal-Mart. I just make them with water and then stir in the egg whites to add a punch of protein and then of course Peanut butter because... hello? who needs an excuse it's peanut butter! haha I just like the balance of healthy carbs, proteins and fat. It tastes fantastic and takes no time to make on the stove top!

This answers the question I did not ask...brown rice grits sounds interesting...will try when I get rice back :)

brown rice grits hummmm I will have to check them out  :) 

Breakfast today was an orange ,2 eggs , fried rutabagas with peppers & onions 

Yep breakfast is my most favorite meal :)

honey-nut chex coated french toast with carmelized bananas.  poor me.............  :P

trying to fatten up!  i slacked off the calorie counting the past few weeks and i guess i didn't get enough.  time to get back on track!   B)

Scrambled eggs, sliced avocado and tomato, and zucchini potato patties with ketchup.

I love breakfast and can eat any type of food in the morning. Stir fry, salad, pizza or whatever depending on what mood I'm in.

I had Honey Nut Chex for breakfast too! I just had it in a bowl with milk though, not nearly as exciting as yours. Then again I don't need to fatten up. As a matter of fact, I'd be happy to make a donation. :P

This morning I had toasted homemade sorghum bread with homemade blackberry jam on one piece and local chestnut honey on the other.  Mmmmm!!!  :wub: