Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

What's For Breakfast Today?

536 posts in this topic

Piece of banana bread, Hormel sausage patty and coffee and cranberry juice.

Ads by Google:

My new favorite late summer breakfast is:

ripe apricots, ricotta cheese, flax seeds and/or toasted pine nuts with just a drizzle of honey.

My new favorite late summer breakfast is:

ripe apricots, ricotta cheese, flax seeds and/or toasted pine nuts with just a drizzle of honey.

I love that combo, too, but have not tried it with flax seeds (I love flax seeds). Also works very well with fresh figs. Alas - I can no longer have dairy but can dream about it...

I enjoy infusing honey with different flavours such as a bit of ground chipotle or lavender or rosemary or citrus on my fruit.

I enjoy infusing honey with different flavours such as a bit of ground chipotle or lavender or rosemary or citrus on my fruit.

That sounds delicious! Chipotle infused honey with mangos - yum! I think you may have given me a gift idea for my husband's birthday. He loves honeys, and he loves chipotle - I know he'd be thrilled to eat them together.

That sounds delicious! Chipotle infused honey with mangos - yum! I think you may have given me a gift idea for my husband's birthday. He loves honeys, and he loves chipotle - I know he'd be thrilled to eat them together.

Wonderful! I like to cook outside the box and infusing honey is such a simple way to add tons of interesting flavour.

Strawberries, scrambled egg whites (I cheated with butter on them), oj, and hot tea.

Peanut butter and jelly on toasted Udi's bread and a cup of tea

** I am reintroducing peanuts into my diet

I got glutened, virused, or maybe it's my dumb period. I've been eating rice chex dry. Not the tastiest thing for sure! I will do better next week. With the cooler weather, Cream of Rice season is around the corner.

Scrambled eggs with chives. Tomatoes from the garden. Cucumbers from a friend's garden.

My husband found Blue Diamond's Almond Butter at the store yesterday so he put that and sliced banana on a plain rice cake for breakfast. Very boring, but kind of filling.

Leftover pasta and veg with tuna. 'twas quite good.

Blueberry, strawberry and banana smoothies with lactose-free yogurt, flaxmeal and cranberry juice. Nice start to the day! :)

Walmart Brand lite Peach Yogurt, 1/2 banana, and some Adam's PB (I LOVE that they don't add sugar to it!!!)

Choco Stars cereal and roasted golden plums with rosemary and sage (not all together! :lol: ).

Cream of Rice cereal with raisins and brown sugar - coffee - cranapple juice

Slices of grilled leftover steak, half a cup fo rice and a granny smith apple.

Piece of homemade banana bread, coffee, cranberry juice and some grapes.

More pasta and strawberries! Sort of atypical but who cares when you eat your pasta? :D

I made some hummus this morning to go with my falafel chips; I also scrambled two eggs. An unlikely combination, I know.

I gave my blender a workout and made a smoothie with rice milk, OJ, banana and strawberries.

2 pieces of french toast made with Udi's bread and some pears.

Cream cheese and lox on a Glutino bagel. Yum!!!

I was so depressed at breakfast time today because I really felt like toast :( So I had a big spoonful of peanut butter and a cup of coffee. I have some gluten free muesli but it doesn't taste like muesli so I don't really want to eat it. I'm not used to how gluten free foods taste yet.

Cream cheese and lox on a Glutino bagel. Yum!!!

OMG. I have to try that. I'd have to add capers or minced onions, but that sounds over the top good!