This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

What's For Breakfast Today?

GlutenFreeManna

love2travel Mentor

Had to fast for bloodwork so had a late breakfast. But it was worth the wait - Eggs Benedict! I have not had that for awhile. I used gorgeous fresh farm eggs, local ham, a gluten-free bagel and made delicious hollandaise.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alex11602 Collaborator

Granny Smith apples with peanut butter this morning for us. Very simple, but we have alot to get done today.

love2travel Mentor

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, a big hunk of Provolone, raspberries from a friend's garden and cranberry juice.

freeatlast Collaborator

Granny Smith apples with peanut butter this morning for us. Very simple, but we have alot to get done today.

GET OUT! That's what I had for lunch. No wonder I'm so hungry now.

GlutenFreeManna Rising Star

I'm glad this thread got bumped up again. I've been bad about eatign breakfast lately. I had some corn chips and roasted red pepper hummus around 10:30 this morning so I guess that was breakfast. :ph34r: I need to get back to eatign healthy breakfasts again! Thanks for the inspiration, y'all.

Marilyn R Community Regular

Tomorrow I'm going to have greek yogurt with fresh sliced peaches and a drizzle of honey. Yum! (Newly back on the dairy wagon!) :D

shadowicewolf Proficient

I normally have rice chex for breakfast, and normally an apple and peanutbutter for lunch.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarolinaKip Community Regular

Since being on summer break from school/my job breakfast has been lunch. Soon I'll have to go back to being normal!! Oh my! 5 a.m. here I come!

freeatlast Collaborator

Since being on summer break from school/my job breakfast has been lunch. Soon I'll have to go back to being normal!! Oh my! 5 a.m. here I come!

Are you a teacher? I know, it's hard to get back on schedule.

freeatlast Collaborator

Am baking blonde brownies now. Will have with my coffee in a few when they're done. Can't wait (I know, I'm being bad right now, too. Will start back with healthy breakfasts Monday when school starts).

love2travel Mentor

Am baking blonde brownies now. Will have with my coffee in a few when they're done. Can't wait (I know, I'm being bad right now, too. Will start back with healthy breakfasts Monday when school starts).

School starts Monday already? Doesn't start here for another three weeks...

love2travel Mentor

Blueberry muffin, strawberries and cranberry juice.

kendon0015 Rookie

My first post!

Anyway, I discovered a Hispanic supermarket not far from home and came home with a 2 pound bag of masa harina and a tortilla press. I've had fresh corn tortillas with melted monterey jack cheese for the last three breakfasts, and a side fresh fruit. Now to prepare some interesting/healthy toppings to keep in the fridge. These tortillas are so easy to make (youtube) and taste nothing like those from the supermarket.

Within the same three miles, I feel lucky that there is a large Asian market, Indian market, and Hispanic market...a dream come true for those who love to cook, and cook gluten free.

alex11602 Collaborator

This morning I had enough energy to really make my girls breakfast so I made them almond flour pancakes, breakfast sausage and cut up watermelon and grapes. Now my oldest is running around saying that the healthy breakfast is making her run faster since she is alot healthier now.

My first post!

Anyway, I discovered a Hispanic supermarket not far from home and came home with a 2 pound bag of masa harina and a tortilla press. I've had fresh corn tortillas with melted monterey jack cheese for the last three breakfasts, and a side fresh fruit. Now to prepare some interesting/healthy toppings to keep in the fridge. These tortillas are so easy to make (youtube) and taste nothing like those from the supermarket.

Within the same three miles, I feel lucky that there is a large Asian market, Indian market, and Hispanic market...a dream come true for those who love to cook, and cook gluten free.

Welcome! I love making fresh corn tortillas too. I had a dinner party where one of my friends claimed he hated corn tortillas but he LOVED the fresh ones I made. They are a completely different texture/taste from the premade ones.

CarolinaKip Community Regular

Are you a teacher? I know, it's hard to get back on schedule.

I'm a teachers assistant. I've had so much happen this summer! I also got moved to a new school and I'm having some problems with anxiety. My eating has been way off because of this. Most people I know start to get back on a schedule, but I usually jump back in!

GFreeMO Proficient

2 pieces of french toast made with Udi's bread and bacon. ;)

alex11602 Collaborator

Yoplait Harvest Peach Yogurt this morning...my dairy experiment for the month.

cahill Collaborator

This morning was gluten free Rice Krispys. I was not impressed ,but I was running out the door and needed something quick.

love2travel Mentor

gluten-free Honey Nut Chex. That's it! Excruciatingly dull. At least dinner will be good! :P

sb2178 Enthusiast

Oh, I'm a little in love with the gluten free rice crispies. I've been eating them like popcorn though, plain or w/ PB as a snack, rather than as cereal.

Today I had appam (Indian rice pancakes), carrot/cauliflower curry, and apricot mousse (pureed overripe apricot with a touch of gelatin to make it firm up.). Oh, and piece of chocolate while I made the curry and pancakes.

I had a banana and piece of Rudi's toasted with peanut butter.

love2travel Mentor

Roasted potatoes with a chive omelette.

alex11602 Collaborator

I taught my 5 year old how to make cookies last night so we had the snickerdoodles she made and a smoothie with whatever I found in the fridge (grapes, watermelon, pineapple chunks, strawberries, a little bit of grapefruit juice, black cherry fruit preserves and peanut butter).

alex11602 Collaborator

Homemade apple cinnamon muffins. It's what my daughter chose for her first day of (home)school breakfast.

Archived