This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

What's For Breakfast Today?

GlutenFreeManna

GFreeMO Proficient

Piece of banana bread, Hormel sausage patty and coffee and cranberry juice.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lucia Enthusiast

My new favorite late summer breakfast is:

ripe apricots, ricotta cheese, flax seeds and/or toasted pine nuts with just a drizzle of honey.

love2travel Mentor

My new favorite late summer breakfast is:

ripe apricots, ricotta cheese, flax seeds and/or toasted pine nuts with just a drizzle of honey.

I love that combo, too, but have not tried it with flax seeds (I love flax seeds). Also works very well with fresh figs. Alas - I can no longer have dairy but can dream about it...

I enjoy infusing honey with different flavours such as a bit of ground chipotle or lavender or rosemary or citrus on my fruit.

shadowicewolf Proficient

good ol' apple with peanutbutter :)

lucia Enthusiast

I enjoy infusing honey with different flavours such as a bit of ground chipotle or lavender or rosemary or citrus on my fruit.

That sounds delicious! Chipotle infused honey with mangos - yum! I think you may have given me a gift idea for my husband's birthday. He loves honeys, and he loves chipotle - I know he'd be thrilled to eat them together.

love2travel Mentor

That sounds delicious! Chipotle infused honey with mangos - yum! I think you may have given me a gift idea for my husband's birthday. He loves honeys, and he loves chipotle - I know he'd be thrilled to eat them together.

Wonderful! I like to cook outside the box and infusing honey is such a simple way to add tons of interesting flavour.

pricklypear1971 Community Regular

Strawberries, scrambled egg whites (I cheated with butter on them), oj, and hot tea.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

cahill Collaborator

Peanut butter and jelly on toasted Udi's bread and a cup of tea

** I am reintroducing peanuts into my diet

GFreeMO Proficient

I got glutened, virused, or maybe it's my dumb period. I've been eating rice chex dry. Not the tastiest thing for sure! I will do better next week. With the cooler weather, Cream of Rice season is around the corner.

love2travel Mentor

Scrambled eggs with chives. Tomatoes from the garden. Cucumbers from a friend's garden.

alex11602 Collaborator

My husband found Blue Diamond's Almond Butter at the store yesterday so he put that and sliced banana on a plain rice cake for breakfast. Very boring, but kind of filling.

sb2178 Enthusiast

Leftover pasta and veg with tuna. 'twas quite good.

love2travel Mentor

Blueberry, strawberry and banana smoothies with lactose-free yogurt, flaxmeal and cranberry juice. Nice start to the day! :)

wheeleezdryver Community Regular

Walmart Brand lite Peach Yogurt, 1/2 banana, and some Adam's PB (I LOVE that they don't add sugar to it!!!)

love2travel Mentor

Choco Stars cereal and roasted golden plums with rosemary and sage (not all together! :lol: ).

GFreeMO Proficient

Cream of Rice cereal with raisins and brown sugar - coffee - cranapple juice

GlutenFreeManna Rising Star

Slices of grilled leftover steak, half a cup fo rice and a granny smith apple.

GFreeMO Proficient

Piece of homemade banana bread, coffee, cranberry juice and some grapes.

love2travel Mentor

More pasta and strawberries! Sort of atypical but who cares when you eat your pasta? :D

love2travel Mentor

I made some hummus this morning to go with my falafel chips; I also scrambled two eggs. An unlikely combination, I know.

GFreeMO Proficient

I gave my blender a workout and made a smoothie with rice milk, OJ, banana and strawberries.

GFreeMO Proficient

2 pieces of french toast made with Udi's bread and some pears.

Skylark Collaborator

Cream cheese and lox on a Glutino bagel. Yum!!!

Twinklestars Contributor

I was so depressed at breakfast time today because I really felt like toast :( So I had a big spoonful of peanut butter and a cup of coffee. I have some gluten free muesli but it doesn't taste like muesli so I don't really want to eat it. I'm not used to how gluten free foods taste yet.

Marilyn R Community Regular

Cream cheese and lox on a Glutino bagel. Yum!!!

OMG. I have to try that. I'd have to add capers or minced onions, but that sounds over the top good!

Archived