No replies to this topic

#1 CeliacMom2008

CeliacMom2008

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

We tried the gluten-free licorice from Gimbal's. They are called "Scottie Dogs" and come in both red and black, but we only tried the red. Love it! Love it! Love it! They are 100% LICORICE! Oh are they fantastic! We have a gluten-free household, so despite not needing to eat gluten-free, we all do. Licorice was something I missed having around the house. On the one hand, I'm loving eating it. On the other, I am eating waaaaayyyyyy too much of it! If you miss licorice, you should try this! They only make the red a couple times a year for a couple stores - Candy Direct and Illinois Nut Company. I bought 10 pounds from Candy Direct. I could've bought just 5 pounds, but I was afraid Candy Direct (who isn't a gluten-free facility) might repackage what they received from Gimbal (who is a gluten-free facility). I received two 5 pound bags that was factory sealed from Gimbal with Gimbal's gluten-free labeling all over the package. Sadly, we will have no trouble at all finishing all ten pounds!! :o

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: