Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten-Free Rice Krispies

11 posts in this topic

Found them in Pathmark and A&P in NJ.

The people without celiac disease ate all my gluten-free rice krispie treats I made. Boo!!!

Also, found gluten-free Synders pretzels in individual 100 Cal bags.

Ads by Google:

Found them in Pathmark and A&P in NJ.

The people without celiac disease ate all my gluten-free rice krispie treats I made. Boo!!!

Also, found gluten-free Synders pretzels in individual 100 Cal bags.

I found them at Hen House in the KC area.

Where did you find the Snyders in the little bags? Its just me eating the pretzels so that would work well for me!

Where did you find the Snyders in the little bags? Its just me eating the pretzels so that would work well for me!

That was in Pathmark. They had the normal bag but they also had 8 pack of individual bags.

I wish Hen House carried Udi's and that Price Chopper had a health food section.

I wish Hen House carried Udi's and that Price Chopper had a health food section.

I messaged you about that. :)

Ate some today--they snap! crackle! pop!-- just like I remember!! yaaay!

For those in Albany NY area--Price Chopper has them.

Found them at Wegmans in Jamestown, NY and at our local Ingals in eastern TN.

I haven't seen them in Arizona yet, but I can't wait!! My kids are excitied. I have checked Frys (krogger) Walmart and Safeway. Hopefully they will find there way here soon!

I love the Snyders gluten-free pretzels. The best gluten-free pretzels out there in my opinion! I can't wait to find individual snack bags. That will make it nice for the kids.

Ate some today--they snap! crackle! pop!-- just like I remember!! yaaay!

For those in Albany NY area--Price Chopper has them.

EDITED TO ADD: But they are MUCH cheaper at Walmart's.

I found them at Lowe's foods in South Carolina. They definitely snap crackle and pop but I found them to get mushy a lot faster than regular ones, nonetheless, they still tasted the same! Which made me question why not just remove the malt flavoring from all of the Rice Krispies!

I found them at Lowe's foods in South Carolina. They definitely snap crackle and pop but I found them to get mushy a lot faster than regular ones, nonetheless, they still tasted the same! Which made me question why not just remove the malt flavoring from all of the Rice Krispies!

That was my first thought too. People get weird when they see something they are not familiar with. Maybe they were worried that sales would drop. Case in point: my oldest son has a friend who stays over a lot. I made some gluten free pancakes and he was fine eating them until my oldest told him they were gluten free. He immediately quit eating them. Next time he came over I made grilled cheese out of Udi's bread. Told oldest son NOT to tell him it was gluten free. He gobbled it down and asked for seconds. I do think if he would have known he would have quit eating it. A lot of people hear "gluten free" and think "gross" when we all know better!! :P