Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

A Victory Today, I Just Want To Share.

12 posts in this topic

Today is a good day, today at our local festival I entered my gluten free chocolate cream pie, and you wanna know what.......I took first place!!! :lol: I just had to share this with people that understand the frustrations of gluten free baking, finding tricks that work for you, and then success!!! This has been one heck of a journey, and not everyday is this great, but everyday I come on to this forum, read other peoples stories, ask for advice, or just feel comfort from people who know exactly what this truthfully feels like. So dear friends I wanted to share this little triumph, everyone have a great weekend!

How wonderful! So glad people are discovering the virtues of gluten-free baking. I bet in addition to your success the judges' eyes were opened as well (which is also success). Way to go! :P

That is very cool! Congrats! We have been making gluten-free biscotti and sharing them with friends......they can't tell the difference. :)

Where's the "like" button?? :D

Where's the recipe?

Yes! Share the recipe!

Something pretty cool along a similar line happened to me today. There was a bake sale in town, and one lady had a gluten free table! It seems I'm NOT the only one in this small town with Celiac. I got some cookies with chocolate chips and pecans - yum! And because I know this lady lives in a totally gluten free home, I knew they were safe to eat.

Where's the like button ??and waiting for the recipe :D

Where's the "like" button?? :D

Top right side of each post there is a +- sign. Click the plus sign to Like a post and the minus sign to dislike a post. We are much more advanced on this forum than Facebook, cause we have a dislike option. :D I clicked the plus sign for Bonnie Blue's post. Try it, it doesn't hurt at all! :)

We are much more advanced on this forum than Facebook, cause we have a dislike option. :D I clicked the plus sign for Bonnie Blue's post. Try it, it doesn't hurt at all! :)

are you sure :ph34r::P:lol: :lol:

are you sure :ph34r::P:lol: :lol:

Well, we don't have facial recognition yet, but FB doesn't have dislike / minus sign, so yeah, we got em beat! :)