arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Just Wanted To Say That I Love You Guys!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shayre

shayre

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

I wanted to quickly take an opportunity to thank all of you, and tell you that I luv ya! You are almost like extended family. You are always here when I need you, and when I go away and come back...you are always willing to help. Thank you for that:) I had an "unofficial" celiac disease diagnoses... with zero proof on paper. The little piddly handout that I got at the GI office about celiac disease didn't really help at all at getting me to be a functioning and happy person. You all helped me way more than any doctor or brochure...by far. Well, after the not so diagnosed diagnosis...that was it for help from any doc. Thanks to you all. I became able to function and care for my children, and now get glimpses of feeling like a normal person now and then:) I am still receiving help from you all, so I will look forward to the day of actually feeling normal again on a daily basis. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. T.H. if you read this...need to talk with you specifically.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 mommida

mommida

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,927 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:12 AM

When my daughter was diagnosed the dietician called and cancelled the appointment told us to by Danna Korn's book and come to this site.

Can you look up T.H. and private message them?
Michigan

#3 dilettantesteph

dilettantesteph

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:21 AM

When my daughter was diagnosed the dietician called and cancelled the appointment told us to by Danna Korn's book and come to this site.

Can you look up T.H. and private message them?

If not, I can give you a link to her blog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: