16 replies to this topic

#16 ADF

ADF

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:42 AM

Quest Bars are amazing. Some of the other bars mentioned here have like 30 grams of carbs and a ton of sugar which are the kind I used to ate before I knew better :D

I actually found them from an ad I saw here. Worth checking out for sure!

This is helpful! I was only diagnosed with celiac a week ago. I'm into heavy weight training and have spent years critiquing my diet to now have to intermingle the diet I love to do with a diet I have to do. Still feeling really uneducated and stressed about being gluten free until I am able to critique this too.

Having to part with my whey protein and the protein bars set in some serious separation anxiety! Ha. I did much research this past week and found that Perfect Nutrition Diesel Protein out of New Zealand is gluten free and contains most of everything else I'm after..... but it's really expensive.... much like the rest of this diet.... but I'm trying it anyways.

I'm going to try the Quest bars. Taking your advice on this. Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Kostas10

Kostas10

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:43 AM

I am gluten-free for two months now. Before i was used to take Maximuscle products but most of them turned out to have gluten. So i am looking for protein drinks that are gluten-free. I am searching about the Optimum Nutrition (ON)Gold Standard Whey and the Cytosport Muscle Milk. Is anyone familiar with these products and do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: