17 replies to this topic

#16 Coolclimates

Coolclimates

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

It's still quite hot here but not as bad as it was and I'm feeling better for the most part :)
I would LOVE to move out to the Pacific Northwest. My brother lives in Seattle and loves it. I can't leave the state of Illinois, though, because of pre-existing conditions and health insurance :(

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 krystynycole

krystynycole

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

It's still quite hot here but not as bad as it was and I'm feeling better for the most part :)
I would LOVE to move out to the Pacific Northwest. My brother lives in Seattle and loves it. I can't leave the state of Illinois, though, because of pre-existing conditions and health insurance :(

I'm a little more north...a suburb southwest of Chicago and It's hot up here too with AC non stop! I've been glued to my water bottle being refilled and taking my B-Complex vitamin for energy. The vitamin seems to give energy and keeps me a little more up beat in this weather!

Gluten Free since November 2010 and feeling fantastic!

(Mis)diagnosis with IBS in 2004
MSG and caffeine free since 2001

#18 Juliebove

Juliebove

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

We have been lucky here so far. At the moment is it a little warm. But not unbearable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: