Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Support Group - Pittsburgh, Pa?

4 posts in this topic

Hello! I was recently diagnosed with Celiac, and have found that there are a lot of gluten-free options in Pittsburgh. However, I thought a support group would be great - a meet up to discuss new recipe ideas, share stories and experiences and have some discussion. Would anyone in this area be interested?

Thanks! :D

Ads by Google:

There is a meet-up group already in Pittsburgh,,,,,, Gluten Free Cravings has a group .... .... If you need any help send me a PM & I can help you ... I'm the founder of the later group....

There is a meet-up group already in Pittsburgh,,,,,, Gluten Free Cravings has a group .... .... If you need any help send me a PM & I can help you ... I'm the founder of the later group....

I am in Pittsburgh and would like more information about a support group...or be very interested in helping to start one.

Hello! I was recently diagnosed with Celiac, and have found that there are a lot of gluten-free options in Pittsburgh. However, I thought a support group would be great - a meet up to discuss new recipe ideas, share stories and experiences and have some discussion. Would anyone in this area be interested?

Thanks! :D

Did you find the Pittsburgh Meetup group? Go to Meetup.com Choose Pittsburgh as your city, then Celiac as your interest. You will find the group. We have been meeting for 2 years and go to restaurants, cooking classes, food tastings. etc. There is also a message board where you can post questions to other members. It is free to join. Hope to meet you at zn event!