Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Recipe Testers Wanted

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

If you want to do some recipe testing, please PM me and I'll give you more information! The recipes include cakes, cookies, bars, and cupcakes, and are free of most other allergens.

Thanks!

Ads by Google:

I would be happy to try your recipes. I am vegan with nut allergies and have recently eliminated gluten from my diet. Love to cook and have an ample supply of various nonwheat flours to use. I also am a healthcare provider, so nutrition is just as important as taste. Thanks!

Hey guys,

If you want to do some recipe testing, please PM me and I'll give you more information! The recipes include cakes, cookies, bars, and cupcakes, and are free of most other allergens.

Thanks!

I would be happy to try your recipes. I am vegan with nut allergies and have recently eliminated gluten from my diet. Love to cook and have an ample supply of various nonwheat flours to use. I also am a healthcare provider, so nutrition is just as important as taste. Thanks!

Great, thanks! PLease send me a PM with your contact info, either email or Facebook. Looking forward to it!

Hey guys,

Thanks!

I'd like to try, however, I am unable to have corn

I'd like to try, however, I am unable to have corn

There are a handful of recipes without baking powder or xanthan gum, which would be the corn-free options. If you can handle those in small amounts, then everything is corn-free except for about 2 recipes. Let me know!

Thanks for everyone so far, and those who have PMed me. If anyone else is interested, please let me know!

Thanks to everyone who has PMed so far!

I am still looking for more testers if anyone is keen!

Thanks to everyone who has PMed so far!

I am still looking for more testers if anyone is keen!

Bring it on!

(Am I cheating if I have our company Chef help me out?) LOL

Bring it on!

(Am I cheating if I have our company Chef help me out?) LOL

You are welcome to test, but you cannot share the recipes - so it is up to you. If you're interested, though, let me know!

Thanks for more PMs!

Is anyone else interested?

Are you still looking for recipe testers? If so I am interested. I have tested recipes for a cooking club, for newsletters and a magizine article.

Thanks,

Debi Norman

debinormanhhc@gmail.com

Not sure how to PM you from here, but I'd be happy to help! And my husband is a GREAT taste-tester!

To PM ( personal message):

Click on the person's name or picture. It will take you to their profile. Under thie picture it says " message me" . Click that.

Thanks for letting them know, kareng. I didn't receive alerts to this thread, but did message you both back since then!