2 replies to this topic

#1 TamRae

TamRae

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:27 PM

Do y'all know if Vitamin Shoppe Ultimate Woman multivitamins are gluten-free or not? The label says "NO Wheat" but are they gluten-free?

I checked their website but I am not sure. I was diagnosed one month ago today so I am still learning what to look for on the labels.

I searched but couldn't find a post here. Sorry if I overlooked one, and thanks bunches!

TamRae

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 TamRae

TamRae

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:22 AM

What do y'all take for a multivitamin? I prefer to take one that I can purchase in a store instead of order online. I am open to ordering online, but only if I can't get a good one at a store.

#3 Ciel121

Ciel121

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

Do y'all know if Vitamin Shoppe Ultimate Woman multivitamins are gluten-free or not? The label says "NO Wheat" but are they gluten-free?

I checked their website but I am not sure. I was diagnosed one month ago today so I am still learning what to look for on the labels.

I searched but couldn't find a post here. Sorry if I overlooked one, and thanks bunches!

TamRae

I called Vitamin Shoppe and I was very surprised to get a real person who gave me her direct number to answer my questions. She said that Vitamin Shoppe brand vitamins are gluten-free and that I should call her back with the exact supplements I take to double check. But she did say they are labeled and gluten-free. I will call back to double check their manufacturing processes, but they seem to understand Celiac requirements and still assured me their supplements and vitamins are gluten-free. By the way, I take Isotonix brand multi-vitamin and that is gluten-free (called the company). It's a powder you mix with water for easier absorption. Love it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: