Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Help Please

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I had some tacos with salad last night and, I also had some lays chips around 9:00pm regular flavor..well I'm back on the diareeha, eww and, feeling weak.. ;)

i'm very confused..please.. :(

Ads by Google:

Mario,

Lay's chips are supposed to be gluten-free, but I'm pretty sure they are NOT produced on a dedicated gluten-free line, so they could easily be contaminated. Also, did you use a taco seasoning mix, and are you sure it was gluten-free?

It's tough trying to figure out where the trouble is coming from, but keep at it and you'll get there!

Because you're having so much trouble right now, I would suggest going off any leafy green vegetables. I noticed I can't digest them, so I gave up all veggies except simple, easy to digest ones such as green beans. You might also want to try an anti-diarrheal from the drugstore to make you feel less weak during these times. Watch out for the snack food, too, since that can easily be cross-contaminated. I know how you feel; I don't feel good for very long stretches of time, either, and it gets me very, very, down.