Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Namaste Pizza Crust Mix

7 posts in this topic

I've been using the Namaste Pizza Crust mix for well over a year now without a problem... That is until Monday, when the mix ended up as soup... I purchased a case of 6 mixes as usual and tried 3 mixes.. Same results with all 3 mixes... I called the customer service number and left a message Monday Morning. I've left several messages without a single response... At this point I call it Buyer Beware...

Anyone else having an issue with Namaste products???

Ads by Google:

I've been using the Namaste Pizza Crust mix for well over a year now without a problem... That is until Monday, when the mix ended up as soup... I purchased a case of 6 mixes as usual and tried 3 mixes.. Same results with all 3 mixes... I called the customer service number and left a message Monday Morning. I've left several messages without a single response... At this point I call it Buyer Beware...

Anyone else having an issue with Namaste products???

I only use their cookie mix, and I've not had any problems.

I only use their cookie mix, and I've not had any problems.

In Namaste defense, they returned our call after 3 business days @ 9 PM EST... They requested codes from the packages and promised to send a replacement case of product...

I've been using their pizza crust mix for more than a year w/ no problems at all. This last time, I made up the whole bag (rather than one crust at a time) and baked 5 smaller crusts... froze 4 and can't wait to try them!

I've been using their pizza crust mix for more than a year w/ no problems at all. This last time, I made up the whole bag (rather than one crust at a time) and baked 5 smaller crusts... froze 4 and can't wait to try them!

luvs2eat, My wife & I have made and froze the crusts... They freeze well & taste great....

In Namaste defense, they returned our call after 3 business days @ 9 PM EST... They requested codes from the packages and promised to send a replacement case of product...

Little update here... I got a package from Namaste today with just one bag of mix, not the case of 6 they promised... I'm willing to send (USA) a bag of the of mix from the case that I had an issue with to someone that's willing to try it...

Earlier this month Namaste came thru with a case of pizza crust mix... There seemed to be an issue with one batch of mix.. When the Gluten Free Dust settled, I ended up with a replacemet case of mix, plus one extra mix and a spice cake mix.. It's a GREAT product that's Dairy Free too....