Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Free Nuts

8 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a variety of nuts to put into a trail mix so I have some healthy to snack on. The problem is I can't seem to find, nuts that are not processed in a facaility or on equimpent that process wheat. I also don't want any that have salt on them. So I bought some Blue Almond almonds and some planter peanuts but can seem to find any walnuts or pecans or other nuts.

Any sugestion on where to find them order them online?

Ads by Google:

Check out nutsonline.com :)

Planter's nuts (Kraft) clearly mark gluten and I am a highly sensitive one. I eat South Beach diet nuts every day and have not had any problem with them for years.

Good luck!

lisa

I buy fisher pecans in the bag and blue diamond almonds all the time. We haven't had any problems yet.

If you live around a Trader Joe's they have salt and additive-free nuts.

I second nutsonline.com

They have nuts that are certified gluten-free and the website tells you very clearly which nuts are safe. Service is fast and the nuts and seeds are absolutely delicious. Good prices, too!

I have DH and need to have unsalted nuts too.

NutsOnline.com is excellent. They offer everything you could want in nuts and offer unsalted options for all of them. They also have a large gluten free section with all kinds of flours, spices, etc. I highly recommend them.

I place an order about once a month. I love the samplers, too! All of their shipments have been wonderful. I do the happy dance on delivery day, even before it arrives (because I know it's coming, they e-mail you.

Has anyone tried their gluten-free flour mix? (I haven't, just buy the almond flour.) I have pretty simple baking needs, but I'd love a yummy pizza crust!