No replies to this topic

#1 Sarah Alli

Sarah Alli

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

Yesterday, my sweetie and I went to Five Guys, this burger joint that is supposedly really good with gluten stuff. Their fries are supposed to be safe because they only put potatoes in the fryer, nothing else. I did lots of research in advance, and when we went in I ordered my burger without a bun and asked the lady to have the person who makes my burger change her gloves b/c of a food allergy.

It tasted pretty good- was a little small and kind of disappeared in the udi's bun.

I made it home just in time to completely crash- passed out for about three or four hours and then woke up long enough to eat some cereal then back to bed. Slept all night and then another two or three hours this morning. Stomach pain was pretty bad last night but tapered off. However, now I have this weird dull soreness in my stomach- I would say that it's like when you do too many situps, you know?

Anyone experienced this? I'm also a bit sniffly and the last thing I need is to be getting the flu in addition to getting glutened.
Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: