This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Hey, I Need Your Help

shaunaforce

shaunaforce Newbie

To: ALL (1 of 1)

Hey everyone:

Once again, I want to thank you all for your questions and posts. Reading these messages has made me healthier. Easy as that. I'm still learning, but I feel quite able to deal with this now, after only four months. And that wouldn't happen if I didn't have this resource.

I have an open request for everyone in the community. I've been keeping a blog about my experiences of eating gluten free (Open Original Shared Link) It's chock full of recipes and insights, and I have about fifty important links to celiac centers, gluten-free products sites, as well as good cooking websites for interesting recipes. I'm keeping it because I want to tell my story, but mostly because I want to help other people. And people are reading it. Lately, I've been receiving emails from people in Sweden and Brazil, Canada and Texas. People have been saying they learn a lot by reading it, and they're also leaving comments and recipes. It's becoming exciting.

I need your help. I'm turning this into a book, the gluten-free guide to Seattle. I'm a writer by trade, so this will be easy for me to write. Places to eat, places to shop. Where to go to be healed. Where to have picnics. Shop for cooking items. And profiles of people with celiac disease. All to show that we are vibrant and alive. This is about abundance. I'm also talking with about twenty restaurants right now, teaching them how to make their kitchens safe for those of us who can't eat gluten. If they do, I'll feature them in the book. Hopefully, we'll have about twenty more restaurants at our disposal soon!

And I plan on doing this in other cities, eventually.

So here's where I need your help. I'm shopping for an agent right now. And if I send an agent to the website, and it's obviously receiving a lot of traffic, with people leaving comments, it will be easier for me to sell the book. And that's going to help us all, in the end.

So, if you are interested, please come to my website: Open Original Shared Link

Come by and read. Share some thoughts. And come again. I want to help make this all much more mainstream, so that we can eat in more and more places.

Thanks for your help,

shauna

Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived