Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Now Going To Make Bob Dylan Concert

2 posts in this topic

I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan and go to see him every time he comes to Scotland. As always, I purchased tickets the day they went on sale. I'd purchased on-line within two minutes of them going on sale. For about the last ten years the Glasgow concerts have all been seated but this year they've moved to another venue and there is a standing area. I was feeling good the day they went on sale and optimistically purchased standing.

However, I had to go back on gluten four weeks ago as I'm getting endoscope and biopsy on 26th of this month. Feel dreadful and knew there was no way I could manage all of the concert but was hoping to go for some of it. past week as been really bad with fatigue and aches and I'd begun to doubt that I'd even manage that. My husband telephoned the ticket office and explained my situation. We'd heard that the concert was a sell-out but he asked if there had been any returned seated tickets. There weren't but she took his number and said she would see what she could do. She telephoned back shortly afterwards and advised that she has arranged for our tickets to be swopped for two in the easy access section! Not only will I have a seat but it will be one of the closest to the stage!! :)

Ads by Google:

I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan and go to see him every time he comes to Scotland. As always, I purchased tickets the day they went on sale. I'd purchased on-line within two minutes of them going on sale. For about the last ten years the Glasgow concerts have all been seated but this year they've moved to another venue and there is a standing area. I was feeling good the day they went on sale and optimistically purchased standing.

However, I had to go back on gluten four weeks ago as I'm getting endoscope and biopsy on 26th of this month. Feel dreadful and knew there was no way I could manage all of the concert but was hoping to go for some of it. past week as been really bad with fatigue and aches and I'd begun to doubt that I'd even manage that. My husband telephoned the ticket office and explained my situation. We'd heard that the concert was a sell-out but he asked if there had been any returned seated tickets. There weren't but she took his number and said she would see what she could do. She telephoned back shortly afterwards and advised that she has arranged for our tickets to be swopped for two in the easy access section! Not only will I have a seat but it will be one of the closest to the stage!! :)

WooHoo!!!