Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Word Search Help For Gluten Free Magazine

16 posts in this topic

I told the mom daughter team I'd help them with their magazine on gluten.net. Can you all help me with a list of yummy things to eat for Thanksgiving that are gluten free please. She's offered to have the kids at my kids' school help her and I need your help. :) We need to make a word search. Can you ask your kids to help you come up with a list of yummy gluten free things that could be put into a word search. This could be fun. Hope some of you can help me. Ex. pumpkin pie

Ads by Google:

My son's favorite is cranberry sauce.

Black olives, rice stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, chocolate, truffles, whipped cream (for the pumpkin pie!), stuffed celery, and lots of stuff I can't think of!

Turkey. :)

Green beans with mushrooms

Nuts of all kinds

I'll need a few more. Anything unusual? My family likes crawdads on Thanksgiving, right out of the Sacramento River. :blink: The also eat elk and duck and mountain gaot.

buffalo.

Our neighbors have duck. I had lasagna a couple of times.

Kangaroo? Can you get it there?

And I lurve rabbit.

Fruit salad, deviled eggs, pickles (on the relish tray with the olives), baked apples, corn, oh my goodness I am looking forward to Thanksgiving!!

That is great. Please share what turducken is. Sorry I don't know. Sounds good. :)

It's a southern thing, a chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey (believe it or not)!

cornbread

stuffing

mincemeat pie

ham

Jello salad

I also remember that episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" where they decide to have fish instead of turkey...

ETA:

green beans

marshmallows

eggnog

sparkling cider

Edited by wheeleezdryver

Thanks a bunch. I'm going to try to get this done for them.