Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

I'm Back!

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I have been away for a few months, the wifi at my inlaws was spotty at best. Anyway, I had the baby on 9/28/11 and brought all my own gluten-free food to the hospital- they weren't sure how to feed me so they went to PUBLIX and bought an Amys bowl! I was like "Um, I hope you didn't bill my insurance for that..."

Jacob was 9 pounds, 11 oz... amazing what a healthy diet can do for you AND your kiddos! I can't wait to jump back in now that I am home. The husband is still deployed (and may be extended) soooo... I guess I'll just have to cook to keep busy haha

Ads by Google:

I was just thinking about you the other day! Wondered if the the (not so) little one had arrived. Congrats!

Welcome back! and welcome Jacob!!

:D Congratulations!!!!! :D Holy moley K8tling you gave birth to a little linebacker!!!!! ;)B)

I was just wondering the other day where you'd gone. Congratulations!!!!! Welcome Jacob, yay!

We have missed you. Congratulations and hope hub gets to meet Jacob soon!

Congratulations and welcome back.

Congratulations! Enjoy him; they grow so fast, and I hope your husband will be home soon.

congrats!!!!

Congrats and welcome to little Jacob! We've missed you :)

YAYYY K8!!!!! sounds like you are doing great (except the hubby away part) 9lb 11oz dang it, girl :D sounds like he is pretty healthy! such great news :) and jacob is one of my favorite names: my great grandfather's name and my nephew/Godson's name: jacob. hope dad gets to come home soon. we are stillllll waiting for daughter's husband to get back (extended :( we feel ya) hopefully in february *crosses fingers*

so glad everything is well! :)

I'm such a sap. It brought tears to my eyes. I hope dad gets to see Jacob soon and wishing you all the best.

CONGRATULATIONS! Good for you for taking your own food and I am really glad to hear the hospital worked with you to make a good experience!!

Thanks so much guys, I missed having all of you to ask questions/share vents on sharing a kitchen (my inlaws fed my kid wheat the whole time we were there! THEN suggested I allow wheat into MY kitchen ... yeah... no.). I could see the board but only on my iphone so it was tiiiny.

So SO happy to be home, and breastfeeding is going well this time. I ran out of milk by 3 weeks with Collin and had lost 24 pounds. This time I am holding steady at 180 and breastfeeding VERY well. SO glad I got diagnosed before I had another baby.

So! What have I missed???

So! What have I missed???

3 people had affairs and one is pregnant & not sure if her husband is the father. The evil doctor was shot & almost died. 4 people came back from the dead. 1 girl was re-cast. Wait......that was the soap opera I watch! :o

On C.com....the usual- constipation, diarhea, bloating, gas, foggy brains, nerve problems, anxiety issues, bread recipes,unsympathetic relatives, "does it contain gluten or not?" discussions, etc.

On C.com....the usual- constipation, diarhea, bloating, gas, foggy brains, nerve problems, anxiety issues, bread recipes,unsympathetic relatives, "does it contain gluten or not?" discussions, etc.

Not to mention the usual...dredging up old threads from 2004. :lol:

ETA: Also sending my congratulations on your new baby!!!

hahahahaha I love it.

ok well, that's good to know!

Congratulations on your baby. Kind of wish I'd been on here for some tips pre-pregnancy myself!

Yay! Your little one shares my son's birthday, a good day for babies!!! I'm happy for you that breastfeeding is going well, keep it up, mama :)