Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Free Bisquick

15 posts in this topic

I know 85 cents isn't much, but www.bettycrocker.com has a coupon available this month for Bisquick Gluten Free Baking mix. I use this mix all winter long for pancakes and waffles because of the convenience.The coupon expires 12/5/2011.

Ads by Google:

I know 85 cents isn't much, but www.bettycrocker.com has a coupon available this month for Bisquick Gluten Free Baking mix. I use this mix all winter long for pancakes and waffles because of the convenience.The coupon expires 12/5/2011.

Thanks for the tip! At the inflated prices we must pay for gluten-free flours, etc., 85 cents is very much appreciated! ;)

Cheers, IH

There are tons of things you can do with bisquick! go to www.bettycrocker.com to find a bunch of gluten free recipes! I make all sorts of different dinner ideas from here.

What do you do for shortening? I haven't been able to find a soy free shortening, but maybe that isn't a problem for you...

there is also a gluten-free bisquick coupon on smartsource.com. first one i've ever seen!

Marilyn,

You ca use Earthbalance spread, soy-free version in the red tub ot Spectrum Organic Buttery Shortening. My local healthfood store didn't carry the spectrum but ordered it for me at no extra cost.

I also can't "do" soy and we use the Earth Balance Soy-Free in all our baking and it works well. Make sure you get the RED tub! :)

I'll have to try the Spectrum. Thanks!

Noticed many new items on the Costco web site.

Thanks for the Earth Balance recommendation, Missysmom and Irish.

What do you do for shortening? I haven't been able to find a soy free shortening, but maybe that isn't a problem for you...

I use Spectrum and dairy,soy,free Earth Balance (Red container). and canola oil as shortening substitutes.

Thanks for the tip! At the inflated prices we must pay for gluten-free flours, etc., 85 cents is very much appreciated! ;)

Cheers, IH

The Betty Crocker website does limit coupons...check their website at the beginning of each month for coupons.

Thanks for the Earth Balance recommendation, Missysmom and Irish.

You bet, hon! ;)

The Betty Crocker website does limit coupons...check their website at the beginning of each month for coupons.

thanks! I sent the coupon to my Mom--she makes pancakes with it and loves them!

I just went to get my gluten-free Bisquick coupon and found two more I can use: $1.10 off two boxes of Chex and $1.00 off Philadelphia cooking creme. Thanks for the tip.

We stopped having pancakes cause I couldn't find a good recipe. Until gluten-free Bisquick!! We love the pancakes and have them 3 or 4 times a month now! Will check the .85 coupon as we're out as of last night.