Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Free Stuffing Mix

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Thanksgiving is coming up, and I've started looking around for gluten free stuffing. I did a search and I found a bunch of awesome looking recipes on this site, but does anyone know of a good pre-made stuffing mix? And where I might be able to get it (ie Whole Foods)?

Otherwise I may try making my own stuffing out of some Udi's bread I have in my freezer....

Thanks so much! First holiday season gluten free, and I want to make it good!

Ads by Google:

I use Grainless Baker stuffing mix. Wegmans carries it if you have a Wegmans near you. If your local store stocks any Grainless Baker products you could ask if they can get some.

You can order a gluten free stuffing mix from http://www.debysglutenfree.com/our-products

They do mail orders but I don't think they take orders on the internet. You have to call. They come out with the stuffing mix in local Colorado stores every year around the holiday's and I just saw it yesterday so even though it isn't listed right now on the Internet I know it is available. And it is REALLY GOOD! If you order you may want to get more than one since once you try it you will want to have it for Christmas too.

Regards,

Michelle