Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Can I Change My Member/profile Name?

5 posts in this topic

Is there any way to change your member/profile name without setting up a whole new profile under a different name? I really don't like the name I chose when I joined years ago and want to change it....

Ads by Google:

You can not change it yourself. Send a Personal Conversation to 'admin' stating the new screen name you want and he can do it for you.

You can not change it yourself. Send a Personal Conversation to 'admin' stating the new screen name you want and he can do it for you.

How do I do that? Who is an admin? Sorry, but I just can't seem to figure out how to send a message to admin. I want to change my screen name too, since I am no longer in Maine. :)

Thanks!

Go to the main forum page. At the bottom it says " moderating team". Click that. Admin is at the top of us. Click his picture then choose personal message under his lovely picture.

Go to the main forum page. At the bottom it says " moderating team". Click that. Admin is at the top of us. Click his picture then choose personal message under his lovely picture.

Thank you. :)