#1 GFinVenice

GFinVenice

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:05 PM

Ciao,
have you ever thought to come and spend you Chrismtas holiday here in Venice? It is a good season.....not so many tourist, easy to walk and if you are lucky you can walk in S.Marco square in the high water.....
When seven years ago I found out that my daughter was celiac I started to cook everything she was asking me.....and in a few months I will publish a recepies book!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 beebs

beebs

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

I only ever made it in the summer! It was crazy - I have never seen so many people in my life! I would love to go back in the quiet season - its a beautiful city!
HLA DQ8, gluten-free since January 2011

#3 samie

samie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

I would one year but money is tight right now. My great grandparents are from there. When our kids get a little bit older thats a place i would like to go.

#4 BabsV

BabsV

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:40 AM

We can't travel over this holiday season but are eyeing Italy in April next year. My daughter is dying to see Venice and with all the good things I've heard about how it is easy to eat gluten-free in Italy I'm excited about the trip!

#5 GFinVenice

GFinVenice

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:24 PM

We can't travel over this holiday season but are eyeing Italy in April next year. My daughter is dying to see Venice and with all the good things I've heard about how it is easy to eat gluten-free in Italy I'm excited about the trip!

yes, un Italy it is very easy and we have a lot of products you can not ever imagine...of corse some of them are not so good but most of them are reaaly great....I live on Lido which is a safe pplace to stay....I also have a 13 years celiac daughter....in case you would like to stay in my frienděs apartment remember that it is "no contaminated" and that i can help you with food...
Ciao Veronica
When seven years ago I found out that my daughter was celiac I started to cook everything she was asking me.....and in a few months I will publish a recepies book!

#6 GFinVenice

GFinVenice

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:03 AM

I only ever made it in the summer! It was crazy - I have never seen so many people in my life! I would love to go back in the quiet season - its a beautiful city!

Yes during summer it is very crowded but you can also enjoy of our Adriatic sea....we have beautiful beaches vith many cabanas....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: