Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Chrismas In Venice

6 posts in this topic

Ciao,

have you ever thought to come and spend you Chrismtas holiday here in Venice? It is a good season.....not so many tourist, easy to walk and if you are lucky you can walk in S.Marco square in the high water.....

Ads by Google:

I only ever made it in the summer! It was crazy - I have never seen so many people in my life! I would love to go back in the quiet season - its a beautiful city!

I would one year but money is tight right now. My great grandparents are from there. When our kids get a little bit older thats a place i would like to go.

We can't travel over this holiday season but are eyeing Italy in April next year. My daughter is dying to see Venice and with all the good things I've heard about how it is easy to eat gluten-free in Italy I'm excited about the trip!

We can't travel over this holiday season but are eyeing Italy in April next year. My daughter is dying to see Venice and with all the good things I've heard about how it is easy to eat gluten-free in Italy I'm excited about the trip!

yes, un Italy it is very easy and we have a lot of products you can not ever imagine...of corse some of them are not so good but most of them are reaaly great....I live on Lido which is a safe pplace to stay....I also have a 13 years celiac daughter....in case you would like to stay in my friend

I only ever made it in the summer! It was crazy - I have never seen so many people in my life! I would love to go back in the quiet season - its a beautiful city!

Yes during summer it is very crowded but you can also enjoy of our Adriatic sea....we have beautiful beaches vith many cabanas....