This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

What Do The Dots Under A Person's Username Mean?

Rick-O-Shay

kareng Grand Master

You girls are killing me over here... :lol:

Ok, Love. What's yours mean?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
love2travel Mentor

Ok, Love. What's yours mean?

Hmmmm...great question! I can't remember... :rolleyes:

IrishHeart Veteran

Hmmmm...great question! I can't remember... :rolleyes:

looks like Bosnian? ...does it mean "she who cooks"? :)

love2travel Mentor

looks like Bosnian? ...does it mean "she who cooks"? :)

What a good guess but not quite... :D

mushroom Proficient

Watch it! That's Santa you naughty girls are talking about!

Oh-oh -- there goes my pressie this year :rolleyes: (slaps her wrist with wet noodle) -- But.... that's what the Aussie netball coach called the Silver Ferns (NZ team) - Slappers! No pressie for her either :ph34r:

mushroom Proficient

What a good guess but not quite... :D

Exquisite morsel?

love2travel Mentor

Exquisite morsel?

Now I'm laughing out loud. No, but good guess. But it is food related so you're on the right track!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rick-O-Shay Apprentice

LMAO, I had no idea that this simple question would get such a huge response and so quickly! LOL

mushroom Proficient

LMAO, I had no idea that this simple question would get such a huge response and so quickly! LOL

Sometimes we do try and stay on topic!!

Skylark Collaborator

Now I'm laughing out loud. No, but good guess. But it is food related so you're on the right track!

I got it, but Google Translate is probably cheating. ;)

Rick you're learning how fast this board can get rolling with something fun. B)

love2travel Mentor

I got it, but Google Translate is probably cheating. ;)

I was wondering when someone would do Google Translate! :P

mushroom Proficient

I tried it but my computer got confuzzled with Croation and went back to dial-up :lol:

love2travel Mentor

I tried it but my computer got confuzzled with Croation and went back to dial-up :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Di2011 Enthusiast

I'd love to get you lot together for a gathering - what a cracker that would be

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kareng Grand Master

I'd love to get you lot together for a gathering - what a cracker that would be

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We would all be nervous, drink all your booze, then fall over!

mushroom Proficient

Speak for yourself! At least the "drink all your booze" part would probably be correct.

Di2011 Enthusiast

:lol:

Lucky I don't keep much booze (we often call it grog - I think that is Aussie) at home. You have to BYO :) I'd be happy to feed you all though :)

Di2011 Enthusiast

Eat lots of good food, drink all your BYO booze, and then fall over - hopefully in that order or thereabouts :lol: :lol: :lol:

mushroom Proficient

Eat lots of good food, drink all your BYO booze, and then fall over - hopefully in that order or thereabouts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't they do "Ladies, a plate" in Oz, like they do in NZ. I have known a furriner show up with an empty plate :lol:

Hope you have a soft landing for us to fall over on :P

IrishHeart Veteran

I did go to Google translate...but stopped myself because I thought that would take the sport of guessing out of it. ( I was kidding about the Bosnian, as I am sure it is Croatian, knowing your love for the land and people. )

okay, does it mean:

Food is my passion?

:lol:

IrishHeart Veteran

um, I've never been shy OR fallen over

(except from gluten stupor :rolleyes: )

the "drink all your booze" part, well........ :D :D

IrishHeart Veteran

aww, is this your first thread hijacking??? sweet. (I still remember mine so fondly.) Congrats! :lol:

Not only was your question answered, it started a trend, we may learn some risque Croatian phrase AND we all got invited to Australia for a party!!!

Nicely done Rick! ;):lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Not only was your question answered, it started a trend, we may learn some risque Croatian phrase AND we all got invited to Australia for a party!!!

Nicely done Rick! ;):lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

curlyfries Contributor

I came hear to find out WHY people were still commenting on the dots question! :unsure:

:P:lol::D

I see some of the psillies from the Tickle Me thread have escaped again :rolleyes:

Oh.....and I hope none of you are expecting GOOD luck with a flipover :ph34r:

GFinDC Veteran

Open Original Shared Link

Oh boy, party in Aussie! Are there going to be gurls in bikinis? Well of course there are. Off we go!

I didn't know that about the titles. I had to grab mine before Jestgar did. Hic!

Archived