323 replies to this topic

#136 love2travel

love2travel

Čeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

Today I am making myself Duck a la King with the rest of the roast duck leftovers. Yum! :)
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#137 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

Rice flour gnocchi with picante tomato sauce from my fresh tomatoes.
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#138 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Tuna Salad on Toast (the salad had capers, lemon juice, celery...)

#139 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

Eggs Benedict - love this stuff.

#140 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

What do you put eggs benedict on top of? Veggie hash, or a purchased or homemade english muffin?
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#141 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

I'm about to dig into a big salad.
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#142 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

What do you put eggs benedict on top of? Veggie hash, or a purchased or homemade english muffin?

It varies. Yesterday was a toasted purchased bagel (homemade are so much better!). So, it was the toasted bagel topped with tomato from my garden, ham, poached egg and hollandaise. One of my favourite lunches. I had the one purchased bagel languishing in the freezer (though bagels make far better croutons than purchased bread).

#143 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

Black Pepper Shrimp with Black Bean Ginger Sauce
Wide Mung Bean Noodles (slippery suckers!)
Fresh blackberries

#144 Persei V.

Persei V.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

Brown rice, beans, lettuce and some awesome grilled fish spiced with my favorite condiment in the entire world, nutmeg.
Lactose free: 8/6/2006
Gluten and dairy free: 5/2/2012
Grain free: 11/12/2012

I am able to eat somre processed foods again (chocolate, lollipops, soysauce).

#145 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

Popcorn popped on the stove with a touch of sea salt and a Pepsi Throwback :)
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#146 alex11602

alex11602

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

Stuffed shells with the Tinkyada jumbo shells that my husband found at the store :)

#147 SmileyKylie

SmileyKylie

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

I tried out the Rootbeer Pulled Pork recipe I found on this topic - it was great! Threw a pork shoulder into a crockpot at 9 p.m. with a can of rootbeer and when I woke up it was ready to go. I shredded it and put on some Gluten Free BBQ sauce, dill pickels, and packed 2 pieces of Rudi's white bread. This is my new go to when I don't have time to cook. Also threw a Pea Steamer into the microwave for a side dish.

#148 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

Big Salad with my garden greens, spinach, toasted almonds, toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cherries, red onion, mushrooms, cucumber and a Dijon white balsamic vinaigrette.

#149 Takala

Takala

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

(Salvaged) Bread crusts with cream cheese and chocolate nut spread, followed by a salad, so the calories sort of cancel out. I've gone about 3 weeks now having a vegetable smoothie for breakfast, and this was in protest that I am not really a rabbit. I would have had the bread for breakfast, but it wouldn't finish cooking!

#150 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

Meatloaf...... :D
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: