323 replies to this topic

#151 Persei V.

Persei V.

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

Baked potatoes with chicken breast and beans.
Lactose free: 8/6/2006
Gluten and dairy free: 5/2/2012
Grain free: 11/12/2012

I am able to eat somre processed foods again (chocolate, lollipops, soysauce).

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#152 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

Beef gravy over fried potatoes with flatbread. There is nothing in the world quite like gravy to cheer you up on a bad day. :D

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

#153 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

Cheesey spicy homefries w/onions
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#154 a1956chill

a1956chill

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

lentil and rice " burger" ,, homemade . :D

Gluten free Oct/09
Soy free Nov/10

numerous additional intolerances,, i.e. If it tries to kill me I do not eat it .
After 40+ years of misdiagnoses I was diagnosed with:
Dermatitis Herpetiformis : Positive DH biopsy...... Celiac :based on DH biopsy and diet response.

Osteoporosis before  age 50
Hashimoto's thyroiditis disease .

Diagnosed type 2 Diabetes 

Osteoarthritis

Gilbert's Syndrome , confirmed by gene testing

#155 love2travel

love2travel

Čeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

I made some brilliant roasted tomato and red pepper soup. So great with basil oil.
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#156 deltron80

deltron80

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Fritos and Deviled ham... you're welcome!

#157 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Made myself Buffalo wings and had cucumber to make it at least seem a bit healthier! :lol:
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#158 CarolinaKip

CarolinaKip

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

I had tuna salad with pickles/red bell pepper. Instead of mayo, I used an italian salad dressing with no soy! Stuffed into a toasted Udi hotdog bun. Chips and to seem healthy. raw carrot sticks :D
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
George Washington Carver

Blood work positive 4/10
Endo biopsy positive 5/10
Gluten free 5/10

#159 danman

danman

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Wow, that sounds great. Do you put butter and cinnamon on your sweet potato, also? That's what I do with brown sugar. Love it!

I had M&Ms, sliced apple with 365 crunchy peanutbutter, and water. I'm on spring break and was proofreading for a new magazine. No time for a big meal

#160 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

This morning I made some amazing Italian breadsticks that remained soft on the interior with a lovely brown crisp crust. They were excellent for dipping in good olive oil and balsamic vinegar, of course. With them I softly scrambled eggs together with chunks of slightly spicy pork sausage and a sprinkling of fleur de sel.

#161 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

Today I made Eggs Benedict and had some frozen green grapes.

#162 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Mixed Greens with Toasted Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds and White Balsamic Vinaigrette

#163 Persei V.

Persei V.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Ground beef with boiled carrots and guava juice.

Finally can have a decently sized meal.
Lactose free: 8/6/2006
Gluten and dairy free: 5/2/2012
Grain free: 11/12/2012

I am able to eat somre processed foods again (chocolate, lollipops, soysauce).

#164 DavinaRN

DavinaRN

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

Wendy's chili and fries....hope I don't pay for this. Web site said it was gluten free and I asked if they fry anything else in the oil.
Gluten Free since October 2012
Negative blood work, positive dietary response
Endocrinologist offered referral to GI if I needed formal diagnosis to follow the diet, otherwise just pass on wheat, barley & rye
and save my money

#165 Celiac Mindwarp

Celiac Mindwarp

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:43 AM

Chicken Korma and rice.
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: