323 replies to this topic

#241 alex11602

alex11602

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

I made homemade mac n cheese with a colby/cheddar mix and Glutino penne.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#242 Marilyn R

Marilyn R

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Plain Greek yogurt with sliced fruit, a drizzle of honey and unsalted sunflower seeds. I use yogurt all the time as a substitute for sour cream. Dear other can't tell the difference. (A dallop on soup or baked potato, on top of nachos, in pancakes. And the d dog loves any leftovers.
Positive improvement from elimination diet. Mother dx'd by Mayo Clinic in late 1980s. Negative blood tests and Upper & Lower GI biopsy. Parathyroidectomy 12/09. Recurring high calcium level 4/10. Gluten-free 4/10. Soy & Dairy Free 6/10. Corn free 7/10. Grain free except rice 8/10. Legume free 6/11. Fighting the battle of the battle within myself, and I'm going to win!

As of 2/12, tolerating dairy, corn, legumes and some soy, but I limit soy to tamari sauce or modest soy additives. Won't ever try quinoa again!

Discoid Lupus from skin biopsy 2011, discovered 2/12 when picking up medical records. Systemic Lupus Dx 6/12. Shingles 10/12.

#243 love2travel

love2travel

Čeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:18 AM

Mixed greens and jicama salad with toasted almonds, pumpkin seeds and Sherry vinaigrette. Oh, and orange supremes on top.
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#244 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

Mango, strawberry and banana smoothie with a touch of almond extract.
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#245 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

Orange supremes? What's that? :D
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#246 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

Orange supremes? What's that? :D

Simply the way you peel and slice the oranges without any skin - they sorta look like mandarin segments only bigger. ;)

#247 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Vanilla French Toast with my homemade bread and my homemade vanilla extract (with bourbon). Could have been worse! :lol: As bread is a rare treat for me, I seriously enjoyed it.

#248 GFreeMO

GFreeMO

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

Hormel Naturals roast beef and ham. Lays Stax. Cucumber and tomato salad and an Enjoy Life chocolate bar.

#249 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

Potato, mushroom and red onion frittata.

#250 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Grilled lactose free Swiss cheese and ham bun.  Lots of raw cuke.

#251 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

An apple with cheddar and a package of bacon. :ph34r:

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#252 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,284 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

An apple with cheddar and a package of bacon. :ph34r:

While some of the fancy stuff sounds good sometimes, I think I should be at your house for lunch.

I managed to put a potato in the microwave today and slap some sour cream on it. Not exactly healthy but I mean, at least it was a vegetable.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

#253 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

Eggs Benedict with prosciutto and gluten-free buns

#254 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

What is this "lunch" you speak of? :lol:

In all seriousness, probably something with peanutbutter.

#255 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,284 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Today I managed something resembling a real lunch. A chicken and mushroom quesadilla and mango coconut jasmine rice pudding. I figure since its rice, it doesn't technically count as a sweet. Right?

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: