323 replies to this topic

#286 love2travel

love2travel

Čeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:13 AM

A lovely and pristinely cool day so am doing some serious cooking. Made vichyssoise soup for lunch.
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#287 cputrdoc

cputrdoc

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

First post!  Just found you guys.

* Ham sandwich with Udi's bread

* Fritos (gluten-free Scanner app said they were okay)

* Apple

Lactose intolerant since 2003

Tree nut sensitive since 2004

Diagnosed with gluten sensitivity June 2013

#288 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

First post!  Just found you guys.

* Ham sandwich with Udi's bread

* Fritos (gluten-free Scanner app said they were okay)

* Apple

Welcome here!  Happy to have you.  Well, you know what I mean.  ^_^   Do you enjoy cooking, eating or both? 

Today was vichyssoise encore. 

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#289 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

The cool weather demands Eggs Benedict methinks.

#290 notme!

notme!

Advanced Community Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

grilled cheese (on rudi's) with cherry tomatoes (from the garden) 

i have been eating this same lunch for a week straight  :)  

arlene

misdiagnosed for 25 years!
just as i was getting my affairs in order to die of malnutrition...
gluten free 7/2010
blood test negative
celiac confirmed by endoscopy 9/2010

only YOU can prevent forest fires - smokey t. bear

have a nice day :)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#291 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

Pasta with sundried pesto I made earlier with Parmesan shards. But I gave in and used...um...bought pasta. Sorta lazy,I guess!

#292 WisconsinKim

WisconsinKim

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

Rice pasta with chicken sausage and broccoli with cheese. Salad with italian dressing and a banana. The pasta was not good. I'm still learning and shouldn't NOT have mixed the pasta with the sauce and stored together. Pasta was a mushy mess for lunch!

#293 come dance with me

come dance with me

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:43 AM

I've had a very bad day today, have eaten chocolate, jelly, vegetable korma and had copious amounts of coffee which is why I've just run a few laps around the house in the middle of the night :ph34r:

Tomorrow is going to be a better day lol.

Lord please give me patience, because if you give me strength, I may just beat the living crap out of someone...

#294 notme!

notme!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

braunschweiger <liverwurst!)  on rudi's (they changed their recipe in the past few months - i like it alot!  it's softer and fluffier) original bread with tomato, onion and brown mustard - it was so yummz i might just hafta have another :)  been eating like an oinker   :P

arlene

misdiagnosed for 25 years!
just as i was getting my affairs in order to die of malnutrition...
gluten free 7/2010
blood test negative
celiac confirmed by endoscopy 9/2010

only YOU can prevent forest fires - smokey t. bear

have a nice day :)

#295 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

Chive and Cheddar omelettes
Fruit salad with lime, honey and poppyseed dressing

#296 LauraTX

LauraTX

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Every Wednesday my husband gets fed an enormous lunch at work so he won't want dinner when he gets home, just a snack.  So that day of the week is when I cook things he doesn't like, AKA most vegetables.  This past week it was a small amount of tinkyada rotini pasta with a mushroom meat sauce, more mushrooms in it than anything.  He hates those the most, and I love those the most, hehe.  This week I bought some great looking yellow squash and more mushrooms, and some gluten-free gnocchi at a store I rarely get to stop at, so I think I may whip something up with those three this wednesday.  I make enough for lunch and dinner for myself.

Yesterday was a toasted turkey and provolone sandwich on Rudis multigrain bread, with Amys french country vegetable soup.  Literally it is the best canned soup I have ever had, maybe because it has vegetables, too.

Today I was out and about so I cheated on the healthy kick and got Chik Fil A  :D  And a lot of See's candy, lets pretend you only read the first part about me eating veggies!  ;)

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

#297 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

Tuna salad with lots of capers on ciabatta

#298 GF Lover

GF Lover

Melanoma Warrior

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Lunch?  Huh?  What time is it anyway?   

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*BiPolar, Major Depression, Anxiety *Hypothyroidism, *Celiac

*Metastatic Melanoma, *Immunotherapy Mitigated Vitiligo, *General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

hairy-spider-smiley-emoticon.gif

#299 Ms.Lisa

Ms.Lisa

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

Steamed Cabbage, broccoli & carrots wrapped in a corn tortilla. Yum!

#300 moosemalibu

moosemalibu

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:17 PM

GrIlled boneless pork chop with steamed green beans and diced bacon. Yum!

Jamie

"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone." Ronald Reagan

• Diagnosed Celiac via blood test 8-22-13
  • Dairy & gluten free in 8-22-13 then did gluten challenge in October
  • Endoscopy/Biopsy Oct-26-13 positive for Celiac
  • HLA-DQ2 positive
  • Vitamin D insufficiency 12-6-13 (had it prior no doubt, just wasn't checked until December)
  • Dairy Added back in successfully 3-1-14
  • Normal Antibody Levels 3-19-14! 
  • Egg, sugar alcohols Intolerant 5-2014

Supplements: Fish Oil, Digestive enzymes, probiotics, biotin, multivitamin, joint supplement, psyllium husk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: