This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

What Did You Have For Lunch Today?

love2travel

Adalaide Mentor

Leftover baked ziti and a Magnum Bar

Are we allowed to say that here? :P I had leftover fried pork and apples with pumpkin sauce.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dreacakes Rookie

I had left-over bone broth soup with sweet potatoes, cauliflower, onion, cabbage, and grass-fed beef. And a dollop of soft goat cheese added on top. YUM.

jerseyangel Proficient

Are we allowed to say that here? :P I had leftover fried pork and apples with pumpkin sauce.

Leftover? :P

love2travel Mentor

Potato salad with lots of capers and such.

love2travel Mentor

Cellophane noodles with spicy Thai sauce and toasted peanuts and scallions sprinkled on top.

love2travel Mentor

Vichyssoise Soup and if I feel extra energetic, maybe some homemade crackers to go with that BACON jam.

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Lamb steak, white rice, mushrooms, zucchini.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

love2travel Mentor

• Vicyssoise soup

• Crisy lime and sriracha roasted chickpeas

• Brandy deviled eggs

• Homemade buns

Sweet potato shrimp stilton tomato cucumber bell pepper and mayo. I think I am addicted to mayo. I'm considering a paleo stint (after Christmas) but unless there is a paleo alternative not sure I'll hack it :):o

love2travel Mentor

Eggs Benedict and dill pickles

cahill Collaborator

leftover lamb and rice ,,,it was yummy :D

love2travel Mentor

Baby greens with toasted almonds and tomato pomegranate molasses vinaigrette.

jerseyangel Proficient

BLT salad

• 2 weeks later...

Baked potato coleslaw ane cheddar cheese ( breakfast was scrambled eggs and cheese).

love2travel Mentor

Roasted Poblano, Potato and Corn Chowder

Chickpeas drizzled with grassy green Croatian olive oil and sprinkled with fleur de sel

Tuna salad leaves tomatoes cucumber olives avocado evoo wine vinegar black pepper. Yum.

( look, no cheese)

mushroom Proficient

Tuna salad leaves tomatoes cucumber olives avocado evoo wine vinegar black pepper. Yum.

( look, no cheese)

Oh now, wouldn't you like some shavings of parnesan on that? :P

Adalaide Mentor

Oh now, wouldn't you like some shavings of parnesan on that? :P

You are positively evil. We are supposed to be all supportive and crap.

I'm having a quesadilla.... :ph34r: I swear it isn't a taunt, I just need to go grocery shopping and there is nothing else to eat! (For the record, I have found raw cheddar from the dairy I get my milk from and it doesn't seem to make me blind. Woo!)

love2travel Mentor

I made awesome creamy mushroom soup with navy beans - creamy and unctuous and three kinds of shrooms. And I didn't forget the Sherry!

Stir fry - chicken mushrooms zucchini red pepper sweet potato with lime juice pinenuts sun dried tomato olive oil.

Very acceptable :)

love2travel Mentor

Mexican Molletes (with BACON jam, of course!)

Lamb mushrooms and zucchini cooked with tarragon, oregano, black pepper, lemon juice olive and avocado oil, served with sweet potato, carrot, spring greens. Mmmm.

love2travel Mentor

Gnocchi (with rice flour) with Rose Sauce

Raw celery

DavinaRN Explorer

Baked potato with Velvetta cheese dip on top

cahill Collaborator

Taco soup ,, playing with limited nightshades

Archived