1 reply to this topic

#1 Aightball

Aightball

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 02:33 PM

I am very tired. Part of that is being up since 515 this morning, but still. I went to bed at 1050 and that's more than enough sleep for me!!

Why would I be tired? I am gluten-free and dairy free (df), mom is being good about cross-contamination as far as I can tell, I am being very careful, but I still feel tired, esp. in the morning, and I am plugged up (if you know what I mean...).

When does this part go away? I won't go excersise today, since I feel so tired and if I could have a BM again, I might feel better. I dno't want to take anything, since I don't think it's that bad.

Anyway to feel better? I will get to sleep in tomorrow at least :).

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 gf4life

gf4life

Our family "photo" as drawn by my daughter Hannah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 03:38 PM

Hormones have a major effect on us women. If you continue to have this problem you may want to consult with a doctor about running some tests on your hormone levels. Other than that, just make sure you are not getting contaminated, and take your vitamins, and maybe try to get some extra sleep if possible. Some days you might need a little bit more sleep than others. Listen to your body. It will tell you when you are over-doing it.

God bless,
Mariann :)
~West Coast-Central California~

Mariann, gluten intolerant and mother of 3 gluten intolerant children

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: