Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Cordaline, Idaho

5 posts in this topic

Hey does anyone know of any gluten-free friendly restaurants in or around Coeur d'Alene ????

Ads by Google:

I don't know about restaurants but there is a gluten free food manufacturer in Coeur d'Alene called Namaste - www.namastefoods.com

I like their pizza crusts and hear the brownies are good. I would go see if you could get a factory tour!

:)

Stephanie

Thank you sooo much... and sorry about the spelling!!! :P

Don't worry about the spelling, no one's graded here! Actually, when I was 17 I went to Idaho to see my uncle (Moscow) and was telling someone about going through "Coor-dallen" (for pronunciations sake) and they said "where???" and lauged at me. I was pronouncing it like it was French (the origin of the name) but of course no one there says it like that! :)

Actually, if you get to Moscow, the Moscow Co-Op makes gluten-free bread twice a week. It's a pretty decent co-op - no Whole Foods, but still pretty nice. That's where I found the Namaste brand stuff. I have since ordered some online. The cake mix was pretty good though has brown flecks (vanilla pod?) in it - everyone thought it was banana bread. Though it didn't taste that way... Hmmmm....

Have fun!

Stephanie

Wow! Thanks for all of the info. I'll try to check it out!!!

P.S. It feels good to know that I'm not the only one spelling/saying it weird. ;)

Lisa