Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

A-1 Steak Sauce

7 posts in this topic

Ok... I'm a fan of good tasting steaks, but also a fine of cheap steaks with some sauce on. Burgers too, so when I am in the cheap mode I used to always put A-1 on stuff. I swear for the life of me I found out A-1 was full of flour...

Well yesterday I looked and it looked to me like A-1 might be gluten-free.... I'm not sure where I got the original idea, it was awhile back.

Is A-1 gluten-free? Just the good tasting kind, the regular, not the bold or other ones that taste bad. :>

Ads by Google:

We use A1. I haven't looked at the ingredients in years, but have been going on the fact that we found it to be gluten free yrs ago. Just looked...Seems fine.

Man, does anyone know if Tiger Sauce is gluten-free?

That is my favorite steak sauce ever. And chicken sauce, and hamburger sauce, and french fry sauce, and..... you get the idea.

Elonwy

Yeah, Kraft. Thats what I was thinking too. I had read the ingredients, then saw it was Kraft, and though COOL I can eat this again! I actaully like it best on french fries when I go out to eat.... but DOH those are usually always cross contaiminated of course. Oh well. I'll still grab some for home.