1 reply to this topic

#1 BethM55

BethM55

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

At Safeway today, while picking up Nature Valley granola bars for my spouse, I noticed that Nature Valley has granola bars that say GLUTEN FREE right on the box! The ingredients look good, there is no mention of shared facilities with gluten ingredients, and they are "A proud supporter of the Celiac Disease Foundation". Is this too good to be true?

I ate one this afternoon, but I don't react for 18 to 36 hours. (Makes it difficult to figure out the culprit.) We'll see... I hope these are truly gluten free. It was so nice to pick up a 'mainstream' product that is gluten free. And VERY tasty! :D
Self diagnosed gluten intolerant, gluten free since 12/09.
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 15 years ago. Fibro symptoms have improved but not gone away with gluten free living.
Osteoarthritis, mostly in hands and neck and lumbar spine. Not sure if going gluten-free has helped that problem, but it certainly can't hurt. (Am very grateful that so far no sign of the RA that is devastating my mother lately.)
Considering a dairy free trial. Considering.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,240 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

I love them! They are easy to keep one in my purse or car incase I get stuck somewhere with nothing to eat.

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: