17 replies to this topic

#16 frieze

frieze

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:20 AM

That's good to hear, I'm overdue though but it is my first one. I'm told that it's pretty typical for the first. Although I am trying to naturally induce with several different methods that the midwife has suggested and I've found on a pregnancy website that's pretty legite. I think I just need to practice patients with this one and let the good Lord pop him out when he's ready lol It's so hard to to experiement or theorize what could be going on, I'm kinda like that with everything it seems. Just a bit of a scientist in the blood. ;)

I am thinking that the babe has arrived, d/t no postings in a while...everyone needs to remember that 9 months and 10 days is a MEAN. If your mom ran late, so might you, and the reverse.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,121 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

I am thinking that the babe has arrived, d/t no postings in a while...everyone needs to remember that 9 months and 10 days is a MEAN. If your mom ran late, so might you, and the reverse.

She had a healthy baby

http://www.celiac.co...4-baby-is-born/

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#18 Celiac Ninja

Celiac Ninja

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

Karen is correct ;D healthy baby boy born aug 29th with.....zero pain killers :o I don't know how I did it, but thank God it went well :D hehe He came out all clean with full head of hair, eyes open and crying right away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: