Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Help Please? 13 Year Old Son Sneaking Wheat!

• Please log in to reply

31 replies to this topic

#31 jenn42

jenn42

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

I Just thought of an idea! Make the best gluten-free pizza's and serve with the best gluten-free cookies and have all his friends over for a party. Educate his friends and make a list of all the gluten-free foods that he can have so they are aware. My 15 year old son would think this is ridiculous, but I guess it's the parent in me. Sounds fun!

Good Luck!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#32 Juliebove

Juliebove

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

I Just thought of an idea! Make the best gluten-free pizza's and serve with the best gluten-free cookies and have all his friends over for a party. Educate his friends and make a list of all the gluten-free foods that he can have so they are aware. My 15 year old son would think this is ridiculous, but I guess it's the parent in me. Sounds fun!

Good Luck!

My daughter's friends have for the most part been very reluctant to eat any gluten free foods. They just think it is weird. They only tried the gluten-free brownies at her birthday party after we had an accident with the real cake. The cake was still edible. The frosting just got a little messed up. One girl took a small bite of a brownie then asked me how I took the gluten out. Heh.

But overall they don't even want to eat any food at our house. Even if it's a regular food like a Popsicle. They are just fearful of our food.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: