Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Gf Kraft List

9 posts in this topic

Ads by Google:

This list is only for Canada, correct? Kraft USA still has the policy of having clear labels with allergens listed in bold. If this has changed, someone speak up!!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

I guess I'll go ahead and answer my own question....Yes this list is only Canada . I am moving it to the canada section of the board now.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Jessica, what do you mean by bold on the package..is it marked gluten free

just going through old posts..so thanks :)

~lisa~

here's the american list 'I think'

http://www.kraft.com.au/

kraft has a huge site and in a most convoluted manner takes you through all the other countries so i 'believe' this is USA :)

Lori

That's the austrailian list. There is no American list because Kraft in the US has a policy of clearly listing gluten-containing ingredients on the label.

That's the austrailian list.  There is no American list because Kraft in the US has a policy of clearly listing gluten-containing ingredients on the label.

ah...thanks...that explains it. :)

it is interesting though that the canada list is so extensive compaired to the australian list.

it is also interesting that they don't do it in the usa anyways when it is so easy to create the page for viewing since so many other companies do it in the usa now.

i am also disapointed at how hugely confusing the kraft website is. it is colorful but keeps consistantly taking you somewhere else other than your own country with no notification that it it doing this. makes it difficult to look at properly which is probably why i was confused.

Thanks for the info :)

Lori

I like the way Kraft does it in the U.S. No list to find and caryy and no need to call. Just read the ingredients.

richard