Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Yummy Dinner

3 posts in this topic

My daughter made the best fish-n-chips for dinner last night. We don't usually deep fry food but we were all craving fish-n-chips. We used Pamela's Pancake and Baking mix, you can use water, 7up or milk, one egg and spices. Put whatever spices you want. We used paprika,salt, pepper, garlic and onion. OMG it was so so good. Not good for me but so yummy. Now I know what to use to make homemade onion rings, which I so miss. She also made a Jello Berry Pie. I am going to gain 20 pounds if she keeps cooking like this.

Ads by Google:

My daughter made the best fish-n-chips for dinner last night. We don't usually deep fry food but we were all craving fish-n-chips. We used Pamela's Pancake and Baking mix, you can use water, 7up or milk, one egg and spices. Put whatever spices you want. We used paprika,salt, pepper, garlic and onion. OMG it was so so good. Not good for me but so yummy. Now I know what to use to make homemade onion rings, which I so miss. She also made a Jello Berry Pie. I am going to gain 20 pounds if she keeps cooking like this.

Sounds yummy! But I'm sure there are some of us who would like her to visit if she's willing to do the cooking! smile.gif

Onion rigns can be easily made by soaking them in an egg and milk batter. When ready to fry, pass them in corn flour or corn meal.

Wenmin